How to make wine

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Ferigad

How to make wine

Post by Ferigad » 25 Sep 2014, 03:08

Hello!

Well, great game so far. Now i tryed to make some wine. I did get along with all the basics so far, but wine still eludes me.

Cooking is up to 75%, so the skill should be unlocked. I got grapes, a wine press... still i only can pick up the wine press. I thought maybe i need a bucket or somethin like that, still only the pick up option.

Is wine allready activated, and if yes, how can i produce it? It wasnt under the cooking menue at the fireplace. And i am not even sure if you can create some kind of wine that can be drunken, all i saw so far was a cooking ingridiant on the wiki page.

Well, if somebody got an idear, every bit of help is welcome!

cheers,

Ferigad

Dieheart3
True Believer

Re: How to make wine

Post by Dieheart3 » 25 Sep 2014, 15:33

You might need some bottles. I know you can make those with glassblowing under material preparation.

Edit but that means you need a kiln and glassblowing tools too /Edit

Ferigad

Post by Ferigad » 25 Sep 2014, 19:13

Hmm, tryed it with the glass bottles from the glassblower , didnt worked. Still nice try.... even tryed it with a barrel on my back by now! xD

DeathEmber

Post by DeathEmber » 25 Sep 2014, 23:23

Smiths can make a 'Distiller' perhaps it's used in the process also?

Noodleguitar

Post by Noodleguitar » 25 Sep 2014, 23:53

First of all, you probably need level 90 cooking. I know it says you can make wine at 60 but it also says you can cook 4 ingredient foods at 60 and you can't do that until 90. Same seems true for previous milestones; you can only craft 3 ingredient foods at 60.

I reached level 90 but I can't figure out how to use the wine press. Applying common sense would lead me to think that you'd need to do the following:
1. Somehow put grapes in the wine press to smash them
2. Put the smashed grapes in the distiller
3. Possibly let the wine sit in a barrel to ferment.
I just can't find a way to get the grapes into the wine press, lifting is also my only option.

Reaganomicon

Post by Reaganomicon » 26 Sep 2014, 19:54

Not implemented yet, but it will probably be a case of grape -> press -> barrel -> decant

Return to Newcomer Section