I can see the future....

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
SirWinston
Alpha Tester

Re: I can see the future....

Post by SirWinston » 11 Mar 2014, 17:36

Telakh wrote:Cut a tree -1 alignment
Plant a tree +0.5 alignment. Lol

This is actually pretty smart.
Spoiler

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 11 Mar 2014, 17:38

This is not WURM, it does not take ages for things to decay. One way to solve the tree problem is for the devs to develop a natural seeding process similar to those of nature.

Nothing is set in stone, everything can be changed by the devs.

That being said, I plan on planting a massive forest, and if you ***** screw with it, the people of the forest will fuck with you for the rest of your stay in LIF. Good day gents!

Sting5

Post by Sting5 » 12 Mar 2014, 07:45

Telakh wrote:At least you can plant your own garden on your personal claim and noone will be able to cut them.
Good point, this would be a "Plan B" scenario if forests get cut out in surroundings. Anyone know how much will it take for a tree to fully grow after it's planting?
QUAERO TOTUS

Telakh
Alpha Tester

Post by Telakh » 12 Mar 2014, 07:50

Sting5 wrote:Anyone know how much will it take for a tree to fully grow after it's planting?
A few days if I am not mistaken.
ImageYou are entering    Time ParadoxImage

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 12 Mar 2014, 12:44

Sting5 wrote:
Telakh wrote:At least you can plant your own garden on your personal claim and noone will be able to cut them.
Good point, this would be a "Plan B" scenario if forests get cut out in surroundings. Anyone know how much will it take for a tree to fully grow after it's planting?

About 10 real life days to grow into "middle" stage and ~10 more days to grow into a "mature" stage.

Tantal
Alpha Tester

Post by Tantal » 12 Mar 2014, 13:31

Bobik wrote:
About 10 real life days to grow into "middle" stage and ~10 more days to grow into a "mature" stage.

This sounds really long for me, but lets see, we will find out soon :Yahoo!:

Protunia
Alpha Tester

Post by Protunia » 12 Mar 2014, 13:55

Bobik wrote:
Sting5 wrote:

Sounds good... no need to make them grow instantly over a couple days and just wacking down trees should have some meaning and consequence.

Return to General Discussion