I can't delete objects as guild leader?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

EternalFarmer

I can't delete objects as guild leader?

Post by EternalFarmer » 28 Apr 2015, 11:19

I am guild leader, and we have a tier 3 monument (great monument), that I accidentally clicked Upgrade on so now it is "in progress" to be built to tier 4 (glorius monument).

As guild leader, I do not get the option "Authority --> Delete Object" inside guild claim area. Also, after we upgraded monument we have had a lot of issues With forge & Anvil, blacksmiths shop and Kitchen on fire due to low durability.

Is this a known bug?

Is there any way to fix it (other than deleting the monument, which will be quite catastrophal)?

Thanks for any help!

EternalFarmer

Re: I can't delete objects as guild leader?

Post by EternalFarmer » 28 Apr 2015, 12:55

One more question added to the above: If I choose the "deconstruct" option when rightclicking monument, will it then be removed althogether, or will it only go back to the previous tier/Level of monument?

Razoreqx

Post by Razoreqx » 29 Apr 2015, 02:18

EternalFarmer wrote:One more question added to the above: If I choose the "deconstruct" option when rightclicking monument, will it then be removed althogether, or will it only go back to the previous tier/Level of monument?

We have seen this issue before when leadership is passed. The tables get updated correctly in the DataBase but the game engine does not recognize the new change... leader =1 normal user =6 until the server is restarted. Im not sure if this has been reported on Mantis or not. You might want to check.
Razors Edge
A Life is Feudal Persistent World
http://razors-edge.org
22 Custom MODS / Custom Graphics models Planned. Visit our Gallery.

EternalFarmer

Post by EternalFarmer » 29 Apr 2015, 08:07

Ok, thanks! I have reported it through Mantis now.

Madrax

Post by Madrax » 29 Apr 2015, 10:54

Hi,
do you have feedback?
Because i did the same, click on update and i dont know if during the construct processus, the forge and all buildings are functionning correctly.
What is happening if i click on deconstruct to cancel the upgrade?

Pacmc03

Post by Pacmc03 » 11 Jun 2015, 16:48

We are having the same problem! :( we passed the leadership and our monument is upgrading but now we cant destry objects and buildings. Did you find a fix?

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 08 Jul 2015, 02:30

Pacmc03 wrote:We are having the same problem! :( we passed the leadership and our monument is upgrading but now we cant destry objects and buildings. Did you find a fix?

I am also having this issue. Hoping that once the upgrade is complete I can then delete.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Alakar
Beta Tester

Post by Alakar » 13 Jul 2015, 14:59

The problem is that when you transfer leadership the value of the CanDestroy column in claim_rules does not change from 0 to 1 for the new leader. The one referencing the old leader stays 1.

-Alakar

Return to Feedback Section