I commit to spend $15 per month on the cashshop.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Everettham
Alpha Tester

I commit to spend $15 per month on the cashshop.

Post by Everettham » 25 Aug 2015, 10:19

Look I could go into all the reasons why I think this MMO will be better then every MMO I have ever played. But the list would be way to long so I won't.
I am committing to spend $15 dollars per month every month on this MMO. This will end though if pay to win elements are ever implemented. I personally prefer a pay to play game as you never have to worry about pay to win. But I know that this will be a Buy to Play/Free to Play with a cosmetic cash shop. Which is fine and that is why I am committing to doing this. And encouraging other players who have previously played Pay to Play games to commit to spending $15 per month on the cash shop. Here is why I believe it's important that people who are willing commit to this.
If there cosmetic cash shop doesn't work well and there barely making any money from it. They will be forced to go use other means to make money. They have investors and they have to make money as well I totally understand that.
This is the advantage that we have if a large number of players commit to paying $15 a month on the cash shop. We have leverage to a certain degree over there company. Because if they ever introduce pay to win elements we as a large amount of players who commit to this together stop spending that $15 a month on the cash shop. If they believe that a lot of people are paying money on the cash shop because there is no pay to win. It sets a precedence to them that it might be a bad idea to change there cosmetic shop in the future.
I'm not asking those who are planning to not spend any money after buying the game to spend money on the cash shop. I'm only asking those who have previously spent money on subscription games to consider doing what I am doing.
I'll be honest I have no interest in vanity items that are going to be in the cash shop. But i'm committing to spending $15/month because from seeing LiF-YO I see that this will likely be my MMO for years upon years. Only though if this stays non pay to win.
I will likely be recommitting to doing this a couple more times on these forums before Beta. If you would like to commit to supporting this game long term. I ask that you respond to this post with your commitment. And at release spend $15 dollars per month on the cash shop as I am doing.

Everettham
Alpha Tester

Re: I commit to spend $15 per month on the cashshop.

Post by Everettham » 25 Aug 2015, 22:34

I'm going to start spending $15 dollars every month on the cash shop starting after Release of the Big MMO. Just making sure people don't misinterpret what I wrote.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 25 Aug 2015, 22:37

Everettham wrote:I'm going to start spending $15 dollars every month on the cash shop starting after Release of the Big MMO. Just making sure people don't misinterpret what I wrote.

I'll see your $15 and raise you $5. ;)

Actually being semi-serious. I'll also be kicking in money each month. I've done it for lesser games.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Everettham
Alpha Tester

Post by Everettham » 25 Aug 2015, 23:17

Nice lol

Return to General Discussion