I know people are going to ask for refunds 'ere.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Benpowell987

I know people are going to ask for refunds 'ere.

Post by Benpowell987 » 17 Nov 2015, 13:26

Hi!

I'm using my first post in an attempt to get a reply from the Developers, since they're just not biting on any other format, my mantis has been ignored completely, So has my steam, this that and the other

Five months ago, I brought this game.

I wasn't able to play it.

two weeks ago, I brought a laptop to play the game, the Aspite F - 15

Knowing that this would fully be compatible with the specs you have offered out in steam.

None the less, two days later, two days INTO the game, you release the beta, and every server I play on is upgraded to it.

Now I can't play the beta, nor can many of my friends on server,
Nor can many of their friends, for -One- simple reason

It crashes

Every fucking time you load up the game, get past character selection, load up the server, and then get -Into- the game, instant crash, it crashes our drivers,

Now so far, this amounts to nine people, uncounting friends of friends who I know to suffer this, and all may be wanting a full refund if this issue isn't fixed, reports have been sent, logs been sent, yadiyadiyah, nobody has received any form of reply, nor any acknowledgement.

my aim in writing this is that one of the developers, or those currently working on the game will respond, -On- thread,

So. your move.

P.S.This is an if scenario that the crashes persist after release of beta to mainstream

Return to General Discussion