Idea to REPLACE HARD Hp (not soft) POLL

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Do you agree with the idea bellow ? (Read short version, tho recommended to read long version !)

Yes, this is a good idea !
53%
No, this is a bad idea ! (specify why in a post, please)
29%
Maybe it is good, I have a suggestion for it ! (specify what your idea is bellow)
18%

Total votes : 17

Fenrir1969

Re: Idea to REPLACE HARD Hp (not soft) POLL

Post by Fenrir1969 » 19 Apr 2015, 01:35

I just like to stick to the K.I.S.S format , i agree with broken leg bones slowing you down and broken arms reducing your strike damage but over all i like the combat as is, being an archer (toxophilite) in a re-enactment society i could argue the archery in game is not very realistic know, arrows are actually no good against any armored foe what so ever (unless your very lucky and hit the face) even cloth armor completely stops an arrow, they were used against unarmored foe and horses and to litter the ground to make movement difficult, also when pulling back 110 lb + bow you shake quite a bit making aiming difficult , lets not get too realistic :D (pleasure arguing with you lol)

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 19 Apr 2015, 13:05

110lb ? What kind of armor is so heavy ? xD Plate armors weighed around ~60 maximum.. but yea, it still should prevent you from doing champion archery :D

What is "K.I.S.S" format ? :crazy:

Fenrir1969

Post by Fenrir1969 » 19 Apr 2015, 16:33

lol :D no 110 lb is how much force it takes to draw the bow not how much the armor weighs and believe me when your holding that much force back on three fingers you dont have a lot of time to aim at anything its more a case of the flak technique 'loose as many arrows as possible and hopefully some will hit' ;)

K.I.S.S format is 'keep it simple stupid' ;) do agree plate armor should prohibit archery, you had heavy archers but they wore chain or scale

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 19 Apr 2015, 17:32

I don't think this game should have stupid simple mechanics, but thanks for teaching the new expression :D

Yea, I agree that archers should become.. like, completly useless if they are also wearing plate. But that's not the subject of the thread !

Return to Suggestions and Ideas