Increase alignment penalty for stealing.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Tymefor

Increase alignment penalty for stealing.

Post by Tymefor » 14 Oct 2014, 23:14

Heavier penalty for stealing from Tubs, Traps and Drying Racks.

Also the claim time to increase on traps. currently a touch to low, about another hour. So that it remains claimed for all possible trigger times.

Tiba666
Alpha Tester

Re: Increase alignment penalty for stealing.

Post by Tiba666 » 19 Oct 2014, 12:49

had a snare there toke me 6 hours to trigger because i place it a bad place. it was my attention to do so to see where to place traps and the faste way take around 20-30 min to trigger a snare trap so 2 hours is enough time to take the animal safe with out any one steal them
:)

Tymefor

Post by Tymefor » 19 Oct 2014, 22:05

tested with 20 traps literally side by side, inside fort, jammed 4 deep between houses and wall. longest trigger time was 3 hours 12 mins. So Civilization proximity is broken atm. many reports on mantis about this already!!

There currently isn't any reason to relaly find a "best spot" although in woods testing with 20 traps strung out all over different places. the longest trigger time was 6hrs and between 10-20mins (running time to check on it made timing inaccurate).

so actually something is broken with placement in wooded areas. the top 6 longest traps were all within 1 tile of a tree stump. But that could be a coincidence due to 1 trap triggering in 1 hr that was next to one aswell.

The average to large batches seems to come in at a bit under 3hrs. hence why I suggested the increase of 1 hour.

Although fixing the civilization proximity will probably make the suggestion moot. But the penalty for claim the trap while claimed should be bigger to make people really think about wether or not to steal it.......or wait and ambush the trapper when he comes to collect muhuhauahua.

Tiba666
Alpha Tester

Post by Tiba666 » 20 Oct 2014, 07:19

try next to an apple tree high ql on forrest soil with few tree next to it should max give you an hour to trigger the trap if it is. no tree and on rocks it take for ever :)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas