Ingame Voting and/or written language, Body Language

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Mumpel

Ingame Voting and/or written language, Body Language

Post by Mumpel » 22 Sep 2014, 12:05

Hello Everyone,

we managed to build our first settlement. YAY!! Now we want to bring in more people into our town.

I would like to suggest to add some form of ingame voting system or a possibility to write something on a sheet of paper. That way we could establish a voting system on who should be the mayor of the town or has to hunt ect. ....

I know that in medieval times most people couldnt write and read, so maybe add a writing skill and then other people just have to make a "X" or something to mark their decision.

Another cool thing is the body language in DayZ ... say hi, raise your arms, point at something ... I think it would really add to the atmosphere and to feeling of living in a real world.

What do u guys think?

Drunkennewbie

Re: Ingame Voting and/or written language, Body Language

Post by Drunkennewbie » 22 Sep 2014, 18:02

The voting - meh, to be honest it goes to the theme of the game.

Body language would be nice though, especially when you are trying to approach a camp to befriend them (a white flag)

KilonKasio

Re: Ingame Voting and/or written language, Body Language

Post by KilonKasio » 23 Sep 2014, 00:26

I love this idea. The writing portion could be considered high skilling so that only those that have taken the time to learn it can use it. This group would be say the more sophisticated ones like in those days (barons, town leaders, etc)

The body language yes, yes a thousand times yes. Where there is no VOIP atm, this could provide a solution to simple communication and also gives players a way to notify one another that they are friendly or need something.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas