Insane loading times

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Hashmire

Re: Insane loading times

Post by Hashmire » 26 Oct 2014, 14:25

hit CTRL + ~ while you load into the server

I'm noticing that I spend most of the time loading data for each TerrainID section.
Most likely loading tunnels/terraforming and/or entity data such as logs/bags/corpses/buildings
Server Administrator of Hashmire's Domain
Moderator of /r/LIFSERVERS

XGRAVExDANCERx

Post by XGRAVExDANCERx » 06 Nov 2014, 19:58

i hit cntrl ~ and i got many things. ones that stick out "err cant load terrain material map for warning_material: core/art/wartMat.png" also many errr readings about not finding objects list in terID=442

Hurriedcorgi

Post by Hurriedcorgi » 21 Nov 2014, 03:33

Would just like to bump this because I'm experiencing loading times up to 20 minutes before just giving up. Sometimes if I try and just get up and go watch tv to see if I'll ever connect I'll get an error popup stating:

Mutex can't be locked too long, it's possible a deadlock.

This didn't happen just a couple weeks ago when I bought the game. I couldn't play for about a week due to work and haven't been able to log on since.

Hurriedcorgi

Post by Hurriedcorgi » 21 Nov 2014, 03:41

Hurriedcorgi wrote:Would just like to bump this because I'm experiencing loading times up to 20 minutes before just giving up. Sometimes if I try and just get up and go watch tv to see if I'll ever connect I'll get an error popup stating:

Mutex can't be locked too long, it's possible a deadlock.

This didn't happen just a couple weeks ago when I bought the game. I couldn't play for about a week due to work and haven't been able to log on since.

I don't know if I just got lucky but using the ctrl+~ then alt+enter worked for me.

I waited till after server had established connection and was loading, used first key combo, waited a minute or so then used second. Hope this helps someone.

Wulvgar

Post by Wulvgar » 27 Nov 2014, 19:39

Wish they would fix loading times :)

Stinks when you just need to log in for a quick claim of all your hard work

100% Hate this claim system, horrible . But love everything else.

Return to Newcomer Section