Instruments and useable objects

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

DennisOlsen

Instruments and useable objects

Post by DennisOlsen » 25 Sep 2014, 06:59

Hi all..

What about instruments.. so when you have craftet a instrument, you can learn by skill to play music on them, should be drums, flute, and all those medieval instruments they had at that time, when you get more skills in music, you can choose more melodi's and later on, have maybe 6-10 to choose from, each melodi' have a name, and if you crew up with your friends you would be able to make a small "band" one on the drums playing melodi 1, and another on a flute playing same melodi and so on, could be fun and awesome when the darkness comes and people gahtering arround the fireplace and listning to music :) you can have a small feast... i know that Mount and Blade mods make it possible, so can you ;)

I know someone else wrote this suggestion about Horns.. i support this, a signal horn with some signals you can choose from, like Attack, retreat and gahter you friends at a line where you stand.. would be awesome :)

for my second suggestion (useable objects)

i know this is a early stage build, and this may be already planned (why not :) ) but i think you should be able to use the bench and chair, not only build them, but sit on them, use the bed, make food on the table and such things.. as i wrote, i think this is already been planned to be possible :)

best regards

Dennis

Arrakis

Re: Instruments and useable objects

Post by Arrakis » 25 Sep 2014, 10:33

There may appear in later stage of development some instruments, but surely not anytime soon. Same for using chairs and benches, it will be implemented in future.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas