Inventory interface location problem

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

DushanPiroman

Inventory interface location problem

Post by DushanPiroman » 16 Oct 2014, 11:58

Hello,

when I play this game, I constantly re-size window from one side to another, to minimal view and to full screen. But recently something changed in settings so that I can open inventory in one of those views only. If I have window in any other view, whenever I type ''i'' to access inventory, nothing happens. I think it pops up beyond screen which makes it inaccessible.
Whenever that happens I have to re-size game window, re-open inventory and relocate it. And it stays in the position after I re-size game window back, but disappears again after I close it. So it makes inventory kind of retarded to use.

Is there any way to lock inventory interface position?

Thanks

Kraez

Re: Inventory interface location problem

Post by Kraez » 11 Dec 2014, 17:11

I too have lost my inventory window completely.. i don't know how to get it back someone please help. I hit I and nothing happens. I hit T and click the inventory window button and nothing happens. How do i get my inventory window back.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Vamyan

Post by Vamyan » 11 Dec 2014, 17:13

Delete data/InventoryContainer.obj

Dirtysquiryl

Post by Dirtysquiryl » 16 Jul 2015, 19:33

Deleting the inventory.obj didnt work for me. Neither did changing the location of the inv window. Going to try and reinstall but don't have much hope

Return to Feedback Section