Is this game legit now?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Rx25

Is this game legit now?

Post by Rx25 » 10 Nov 2015, 00:49

I was one of the people who bought this game when it was in early-access at the start. I played it for maybe 200 hours, got bored and stopped. I shortly after stopped following the game entirely. Has it become a lot better to spend a lot of time in?

Sorry if this seems abrasive, genuinely curious as it's so close to 'release date' if it's worthwhile to pick up again.

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Re: Is this game legit now?

Post by Dragmar » 10 Nov 2015, 06:32

Honestly that depends on why you stopped in the first place.
The game is stil as much of a grind, and as much of a bitch to play solo as it always was.

They did however add a lot more to it, including several aspects of the combat system. Armor for instance is no longer just cosmetic, it actually matters. So no more naked 2h axe beating everyone.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 10 Nov 2015, 10:26

you can still wait 7 more days, install it and try it with all the new stuff and final polish...
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Redemptor81

Post by Redemptor81 » 11 Nov 2015, 16:32

If u join a group of 10+ people u don't need to grind anything if they want just a soldier for example .

What u want for this game ?

This is true question :D .

I come from 15 years of sandbox around , and I played in solo to test almost all skill, It was really amazing for me .

With pk around and agony yes ....

Next wipe I'll join a company for sure .

Life is a vision , first of all :D

Regards. :beer:

Return to General Discussion