Lacking

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Ramacide

Lacking

Post by Ramacide » 06 Oct 2014, 04:04

Four years in the making and cannot even save a favorite server... honestly I like the concept but would like a refund because for four years in the making this is severly lacking and I never see LiF as succeeding. If they do we will be required P2P....

Radical

Re: Lacking

Post by Radical » 06 Oct 2014, 05:19

Says no gamer ever...

Venciera
Alpha Tester

Post by Venciera » 06 Oct 2014, 05:21

The MMO is 4 years in the making. LiF:YO was made in like 2 or 3 months so its still lacking some features.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 06 Oct 2014, 06:10

Ramacide wrote:Four years in the making and cannot even save a favorite server... honestly I like the concept but would like a refund because for four years in the making this is severly lacking and I never see LiF as succeeding. If they do we will be required P2P....

Refund? Lol?
Did you even read what you bought there?

DO NOT BUY this game unless you want to support the development of something really new and original in the sandbox genre. You will encounter bugs along with various other issues in playtesting. This is Early Access Alpha and your support, understanding and becoming involved with the development process will be something remembered as we move on towards the Beta stage and then on to the final Release version.

And yeah... Steam implementation of YO hasn't been going on for 4 years. Some months maybe. The whole concept of YO is very young because developers needed more funding to continue developing the MMO.

honestly I like the concept but would like a refund because for four years in the making this is severly lacking and I never see LiF as succeeding.

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but it already sold 65k times within the few weeks and most people tend to really like it despite the obvious bugs. This thread is just laughable.

WhiteTree
Devoted Believer

Post by WhiteTree » 06 Oct 2014, 06:13

Lacking? Seriously? I truly expected less from this game for being an early access alpha. I won't lie, I've been pleasantly surprised at just how much there is to do in this game and I feel they haven't even implemented half of the features yet. You shouldn't be buying an early access alpha and complain that it is lacking.

Ayreon

Post by Ayreon » 06 Oct 2014, 09:07

I guess somebody doesn't know the meaning of "early access" and "Alpha" :twisted:

I'm having a blast with this game even in it's Alpha phase! :good:

Shadow Knight

Post by Shadow Knight » 06 Oct 2014, 09:17

Seems this guy is just a kiddo.. They warn you every where that its in alpa. But people these days.. go yolo and buy stuff and end up crying because they dont read.

The game for this stage is evern very good. I have not seen such a great Alpa in years for most games.

Also... you can find youre server very easy if u know the name just sort on name and find ur server.. takes me only 30 seconds..
Omnia Pro Patria!

Torxe

Post by Torxe » 06 Oct 2014, 11:34

Shadow Knight wrote:Seems this guy is just a kiddo..

-snip-

Also... you can find youre server very easy if u know the name just sort on name and find ur server.. takes me only 30 seconds..

+1

even easier if you add the guys you play regularly with to your friends list on steam, friends tab seems to work well enough.

Return to General Discussion