languages

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Josep

languages

Post by Josep » 03 Oct 2014, 11:19

hi all! I have a questions.
How life is feudal has not in considered translation of the game in other languages?
Insert subtitles is not excessively expensive.
Many people do not play this beautiful game, because they know little English and are afraid of the idea of a game where they would understand little or no English.
More people are Spanish, Italian, German or Portughese ( good part of Latin america).
A translation with subtitles attracts many player and, besides, relaunches the game.

In alternative you can furnish the language file we make free an amateur translation (as done in other online games).

Arrakis

Re: languages

Post by Arrakis » 03 Oct 2014, 13:16

Translation will be introduced in later stage of development. Right now priority is to make game playable, and since dev team is undermanned right now it's not possible to include scripting for different localization at this time.

Easterlake

Post by Easterlake » 07 Oct 2014, 09:53

Arrakis09 wrote:Translation will be introduced in later stage of development. Right now priority is to make game playable, and since dev team is undermanned right now it's not possible to include scripting for different localization at this time.

How about Aurn, Khal and Jorg languages? Like insults or simple greetings wouldn't that be something?
I would like to see more civilization variation in the game, between architecture and way of playing.

Hijodeleon

Post by Hijodeleon » 07 Oct 2014, 23:28

sure.
But they still needing the money to do the work an imagy how many people going to buy if they start with lenguages now.

spanish or chinese. :twisted:

And they have not to do all the work, becouse many players are the ones who made the translations in all most of the games.

So i think this is more posible an important than nothing because then, they going to have the thing they most are needing to go faster. Money and many players.

I dont know chinese but spanish is posible to translate just here in the foro.
we do all the time with a lot of mods and games on spanish foro we have.
is very dificult to me to write in english, so im sorry.

everybody love to play in their own lenguage even they understand other ones.
and they most not to forget that to have sales a lot.
this game sales it self and with lenguages is e bom of time. :
Last edited by Hijodeleon on 14 Oct 2014, 05:18, edited 1 time in total.

Josep

Post by Josep » 13 Oct 2014, 10:52

I hope for an Italian translation for this beautiful game

Return to Suggestions and Ideas