Left click not working in the menu

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Ixxxo

Left click not working in the menu

Post by Ixxxo » 20 Sep 2014, 13:30

Hello, I bought game of Steam today, downloaded, and tried to Create world. That failed for some reason (firewall maybe), but I noticed all my control keys are '?'.... So I redefined them, most importantly main action to LeftClick. Since then, I am not able to use left click in the menu. Cannot exit game (other than kill process) etc. How to fix it please? I don't see any cfg-like file in steam folder of the game.

Getherer
Alpha Tester

Re: Left click not working in the menu

Post by Getherer » 20 Sep 2014, 14:01

I had similar problem, try to look around for config file and delete it. Alternatively go straight over to properties and verify files, re-run the game, if problem persists, delete all files, redownload.
"I was born original; thy shall not die a copy"

Ixxxo

Post by Ixxxo » 20 Sep 2014, 15:27

Getherer wrote:I had similar problem, try to look around for config file and delete it. Alternatively go straight over to properties and verify files, re-run the game, if problem persists, delete all files, redownload.

Hey, I redownloaded (deleted local content = uninstalled first), but config is persistent it seems. Can you point me up to config file? cannot find it in game folder, appdata, my documents...

EDIT: found it:

X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Life is Feudal Your Own\data\bindings.cs

renamed to bindings.cs_broken and I am able to proceed with game. Thanks for hint!

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 21 Sep 2014, 03:56

The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

Return to Feedback Section