Let's have a public test server before an update !

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Malkbeth

Let's have a public test server before an update !

Post by Malkbeth » 17 Sep 2018, 03:58

Sorry my english isn't perfect but I think I got a good idea.

I REALLY love the game. A lot of people too but too many rage quit. That the problem here and here the fix I suggest.

I made friends here, spoke with a lot of people. Many of us love the game, want to see it grow, some got time, and a lot got an IT backround.

I suggest that we got an open public Test server. One week before a update goes on, we test it on the test server. We read what's up and test it. We reports bugs, logs and everything that can help.

On the test server we would need of course all skills and items we can have or prehaps GM powers. The test server will reset at every update.

Prehaps will could get some gods favors for each bug we find out so more people would put hours into this.

Who is with me with that idea ? Please post what you think about it.

Myself I would put a couple hours every week. Let make it happen, let's build the game.

Malkbeth

Re: Let's have a public test server before an update !

Post by Malkbeth » 17 Sep 2018, 04:18

Sorry for the double post but...

Another idea, before planning an update, can you put a poll if we need it ? Can we discuss what we should working on to get the game to grow ?

What we want to be fixed first ?

Arrok
Devoted Believer

Re: Let's have a public test server before an update !

Post by Arrok » 17 Sep 2018, 10:53

I think granting us power on a staging server is actually a good idea to test stuff out (just give access to some players, not all, or make an "interview" like system, where we request access and devs give depending on their opinion if that player deserves access or not)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas