Lif:MMO - How do servers work?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Reapo

Lif:MMO - How do servers work?

Post by Reapo » 09 Jan 2017, 04:16

My clan and I have been discussing the MMO for what seems like a year now. Stuff like expectations, what could happen what will happen. What we wanna do all the sort of thing and one of my guys has send me the link of the server status and it listed a full blown map with sections of the map. Is each section of the map a *server*? And what is the scale of the map? I'm sure that this early in the beta, that the map can be subject to change. I was just curious about those things.

My buddy told me that each sector is a like a bubble where players can go into other bubbles or servers, if thats how it works.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: Lif:MMO - How do servers work?

Post by Wookiee420 » 09 Jan 2017, 05:12

Reapo wrote:My clan and I have been discussing the MMO for what seems like a year now. Stuff like expectations, what could happen what will happen. What we wanna do all the sort of thing and one of my guys has send me the link of the server status and it listed a full blown map with sections of the map. Is each section of the map a *server*? And what is the scale of the map? I'm sure that this early in the beta, that the map can be subject to change. I was just curious about those things.

My buddy told me that each sector is a like a bubble where players can go into other bubbles or servers, if thats how it works.

The map is the map, it will not change, it might eventually get bigger but it wont change. Once wave 2 hits there should be a main server for each region NA, EU, Oceanic. Each server can hold 10k people, each server is broken down to 49 smaller nodes, each node can hold 200 people, but as day 1 of wave showed they can hold closer to 350 each. YO is 3km x 3km the MMO is 21km x 21km.

Return to Newcomer Section