LiF YO Owners

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Helborg

LiF YO Owners

Post by Helborg » 11 May 2016, 22:02

I am sure there have been threads about this, but I can't find them. Anyways, I know LiF YO owners also get the MMO and some special currency, but when will this happen? I see news about Beta, but I thought YO owners got to do Beta testing. I haven't seen anything. Any info would be helpful.

Docere
Alpha Tester

Re: LiF YO Owners

Post by Docere » 11 May 2016, 22:22

Everyone is waiting for beta testing to begin.

First the original Alpha-Tester will get to make a sort of pre-beta test, and then all Lif:YO owner can participate too. This should take just a few weeks i think.

The Developpers have had some troubles and had to delay the beta tests, that s all.

For now we just have to wait a little more :)

:beer:

Deadlyapples

Post by Deadlyapples » 11 May 2016, 22:25

ermagerd I can't wait!

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 11 May 2016, 23:01

Arrakis mentioned an announcement coming this week sometime. At which point we will likely know just a little more, even if only that it will be another week or two.

At the point when they are ready, all alpha testers with the gold names will be given download instructions via their locked forum. Once ready for more of us, the team will be adding download instructions for us as they decide is best (not sure if will be a full public post, or if they will add in a number of people first via basis on forum and bug report activity which has been mentioned as worth some consideration.)

Once we have access to the beta, we can play the beta and help test the MMO functions as they come. The actual currency and game copy which you have mentioned should be given to us as release items, although the client may well stay the same from beta to release, as that happens a lot. Likely the beta will not require us to expend the currency unless the team feels they need more testing of that function working (just my guess) and so you will not need it during beta.

That's just generally how things work, and what I have seen here. The team will, of course, have the final say on things. Sit tight, be patient, and we will be in beta before long! :D

Return to General Discussion