locks and lock picking

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Fredword

locks and lock picking

Post by Fredword » 27 Apr 2014, 20:14

I've watched some of the videos for this game on youtube and whatnot and the only thing that i don't like about this game is that you cannot lock chests that their open to all players i the wild. so i was thinking that it would be cool if there were locks you could make and put on chests that only you and whoever you choose can open it will be able too. but at the same time it would be cool if players could pick the locks on chests so they could steel from people :D

Arrakis

Re: locks and lock picking

Post by Arrakis » 27 Apr 2014, 22:49

Some time ago Bobik has answered a question about lockpicking:

Bobik wrote:...that will just force everyone to store their belongings in a safe place and there will be nothing much to pick. Also we would like to reduce to minimum amount of PvP, where one of the sides of that PvP is not online and can not counter you in any way. That statement goes both to lockpicking and to PvA (player vs assests) destruction and so on. We will do our best to avoid that senseless gameplay moments.

Also you probably know that you cant pick door locks, which means that if people will store their items in the chest which is located in the house itself, there is no use to have lockpicking. But I believe what Bobik has written covers the topic pretty much.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas