Looking For Big Scale Battles and War

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Trotti
Beta Tester

Looking For Big Scale Battles and War

Post by Trotti » 10 Oct 2015, 23:06

I would like to make a server with some of the bigger guild/nations to have big battles and wars so we practice our strats for LIF I hope to hear from u have a nice day :evil:

Creusce
Beta Tester

Re: Looking For Big Scale Battles and War

Post by Creusce » 12 Oct 2015, 21:16

Hi there Trotti ,

When i read your post , i couldn't help but to think of the server that i am residing at. Having a server from scratch without a few clans supporting is a tough process.

The server i am at have plenty of pvp, KOS and meta games that promote especially clans to fight each other under land claiming battles.

We have a few strong clans here and diplomacy matters a lot in this server.

There are large clans here like mine , and alliance that are as good as a big 20 active men clan together. Note ( not number of members in the clans , just talking bout the active ones )

most of the guilds here have more than 5 members and we only consider them as a small settlement in terms of scaling.

Most guilds would accept a friendly field battle if issued a challenge and raiding is viable too.

Saltiness is inevitable but on this server a majority do not cry when they die.

We normally hit the peak of 64/64 during weekdays for US and EU timezone s.

It's a hybrid EU/US server named Slaughterhouse.
Take a look at http://feudalfoundry.com/ for more details.

This server is an option if you're looking for a fight ! with the low skill cap it forces people to actually band together and make clans.

well, of course if you are still up to creating a server, i wish you all the best!

sorry that i sound like an advertisement D:

Trotti
Beta Tester

Post by Trotti » 16 Oct 2015, 02:15

I heard that u cant get settled in that server cause u get camp right off the bat when u start on that server :evil:

Fox327
Alpha Tester

Post by Fox327 » 21 Oct 2015, 00:57

Well Trotti, it might work better if you message all active current leaders about your idea, because the idea isn't bad at all in my opinion!
But almost no leaders are looking in this sub-forum, so before they would find out that you offered this, it is too late.

Unfortunately, I think it might be too late for your idea already, since most big guilds already have a good settlement going on other servers.

But, what most big guilds miss at the moment, is a event server, where every week/couple of days some events can be done, like your idea of the massive battles.
You wouldn't get a server with settlements and such, but you would get a huge amount of activity every time there is a event!
If you would do such thing, I will support you and make sure that my guild (70ppl) will attend at events, and even help you spread the word of your event server!

If you're interested in the idea, let me know, then i can explain it to you. After that you could still decide to do it or not.

Trotti
Beta Tester

Post by Trotti » 31 Oct 2015, 05:18

yea that sounds great u have comms so we can talk about it and maybe talk about ideas :evil:

JTF

Post by JTF » 10 Nov 2015, 19:29

slaughter house is a harsh world but there are 3 major factions with people to help you defend yourself until your on your feet. Building alone is not recommended because your easy pickings. join with a group and help them fight would be the best option, if you start alone do alot of recruiting off and on server to pull people in and be prepared to defend yourself quite often.

My group got raided everyday with only shovels to fend them off with but we persevered and now armed and fend off quite successfully any raids.

its not for the casual but if you like Pvp and building defenses for a reason its the spot to be.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics