Make items easier to handle

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

MaxB

Make items easier to handle

Post by MaxB » 06 Oct 2014, 12:23

My suggestion on this thread is going to be directly based on items and how you transfer items from one person to the other etc.

1) My first suggestion: Put the progress bar beneath ore you're smelting below the actual item so you can actually see where it is precisely. This is what it currently looks like:

2) Second: I'm not sure if this is a bug or whatever but sometimes when you're gathering items whether it be forestry, logging, smelting etc the items don't stack in your inventory automatically. Please fix this:

3) Maybe add tiles in your inventory sort of like other MMOs instead of having to move items by clicking on them OR put a minimum box (sort of like a hitbox for your inventory items) to click on instead of having to click on them directly which can be a pain when you're handling branches and tedious items, attempting to drag them but then accidentally dragging your whole inventory across the screen and then attempting to stack your items several more times.

4) Remove the safety(?) drop system where you drop an item and there's a limit on how long other people have to wait until they can loot it. The amount of times this has been an annoyance whilst playing due to me attempting to assist my friend in shifting logs or when I'm in need of food I have to wait two minutes or my friend has to drop another item and then put it into the bag for me to loot it. It's again, tedious and annoying please remove the system. I doubt it'd do more good than harm anyway considering the system is probably intact to stop stealing (correct me if I'm wrong, just assuming).

EpicBlade

Re: Make items easier to handle

Post by EpicBlade » 06 Oct 2014, 15:58

2. The 2nd isn't a bug its that the material you are collecting have different quality so the don't auto stack

3. They purposely designed it that way but would be cool if you could lock it to a grid, for organizational purposes.
Last edited by EpicBlade on 06 Oct 2014, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

MaxB

Post by MaxB » 06 Oct 2014, 15:59

EpicBlade wrote:The 2nd isn't a bug its that the material you are collecting have different quality so the don't auto stack

Oh, right. My bad. Cheers though.

Olivertwist

Post by Olivertwist » 07 Oct 2014, 02:27

I would like to add to your post. I don't know if its lag or a bug, but when keeping up your inventory bag and smelting simultaenously the screens would disappear and you would have to right-click the forge again to bring the smelting menu back up. This happens for mixing herbs, and crafting items as well. Its a minor annoyance, but it adds up when you are in the process of crafting items or structures.

One thing about items I would suggest is putting items on a plaque, like most herbs and small crops (i.e. peas). Its annoying to misclick an item and drag the whole bag instead. A visible canvas around the item would be nice to reduce misclicking.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas