March is Over!

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
CaptainAmerica
Devoted Believer

March is Over!

Post by CaptainAmerica » 30 Mar 2016, 20:33

I just want to say the Heraldry looks great and I know it will be good but March is almost over, no News on the MMO and No Horses pull trading carts. A lot of things were officially stated about March and now it seem that the MMO date might be push further back?. I think it would be beneficial for the devs to drop more news and insight in what is going on with this games' development for the MMO. I been a core player since the release of Life is Feudal YO and will continue to be but most long term players(testers) that I have ran into in the game now are questioning the MMO game. I do not want to see long term players stop playing. I wanted to bring what I said into the light because a lot of long term players have this line of thinking now. I am not bashing the devs or their game, they are doing a great job and I am a LiF fan for life!

I hope this can help, just a little feedback of what is going on in the game.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: March is Over!

Post by Khan- » 30 Mar 2016, 20:38

one more day in march til the real end
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 30 Mar 2016, 21:26

Technically not true.

In a section only open to some of us, the following was stated on 03 Mar 2016, 12:41
Arrakis09 wrote:It's not set in stone yet, but most likely at the end of March.

Then, in the last news about the Heraldry patch:
On top of this, the internal tests are drawing to a close for our MMO; our alpha testers are on standby to get involved in the closed beta of the MMO commencing the beginning of April (they were the original MMO alpha testers back in 2014 - you can recognise them by their gold usernames on our site forum) - stay tuned for information!

So its pretty clear that the MMO test start time had been delayed from the end of March to the beginning of April. Only the Heraldry is supposed to come this week:
We’re expecting the heraldry patch to drop early next week - expect lots of balancing and gameplay revamping in preparation for the upcoming MMO

Now, since its mid-week and still no patch, I think it's fairly safe to conclude that they are working on some things that is preventing it from going GA.

Given the stink that gets raised every time someone can't connect or has some other issue, who can blame them?
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

CaptainAmerica
Devoted Believer

Post by CaptainAmerica » 30 Mar 2016, 23:44

Me, myself and I and every long term player will be watching and waiting quitely from the shadows over the next few days! :evil: :twisted:

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 31 Mar 2016, 01:09

CaptainAmerica wrote:Me, myself and I and every long term player will be watching and waiting quitely from the shadows over the next few days! :evil: :twisted:

I'm right with you on that. :D

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

CaptainAmerica
Devoted Believer

Post by CaptainAmerica » 01 Apr 2016, 16:36

Ok March is really over now! News? Information? butthurt(yes), haha jokes on us right April fools?! :fool: :cry:

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 01 Apr 2016, 16:57

they added 5-6 things to the translation, and validated everything an hour ago... maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe not

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 01 Apr 2016, 17:02

Khan-Bjornsen wrote:they added 5-6 things to the translation, and validated everything an hour ago... maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe not

Where do you see that?

On Facebook Stephanie indicated that it was looking like next week.

CaptainAmerica
Devoted Believer

Post by CaptainAmerica » 01 Apr 2016, 17:55

the MMO? or the Patch? or both? :x

Eldurian

Post by Eldurian » 01 Apr 2016, 18:25

I can't name a single MMO that meets their deadlines on time. Especially not a sandbox. I have seen sandbox MMO's release utter trash to put out a title on time. *cough* Pathfinder Online *cough* Not really concerned. The game is way better than last time I checked in on it and that's my primary concern.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 01 Apr 2016, 18:50

Azzerhoden wrote:
Khan-Bjornsen wrote:they added 5-6 things to the translation, and validated everything an hour ago... maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe not

Where do you see that?

On Facebook Stephanie indicated that it was looking like next week.

http://translate.lifeisfeudal.com/

Huorian

Post by Huorian » 01 Apr 2016, 18:59

Where is my patch ? :crazy: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: You need to put donate button on your site too . I want wo give you money for this awesome game Life Is Feudal:Your Own

Return to General Discussion