MMO

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

TruePain
Alpha Tester

MMO

Post by TruePain » 30 Nov 2015, 01:39

Can we get some kind of information on the release of the promised mmo? like hello? When is it coming? is it even coming? You're not doing your job as a company and keeping us informed

Rosebud

Re: MMO

Post by Rosebud » 30 Nov 2015, 05:13

Ahhhhhh...hahahahah...oh my god....hehehehe...your hilarious...keeping us informed...what a jokester....your killing me here....hahahahaha...ahhhh...ummmm...OMG...you're serious!

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Nov 2015, 09:49

As written on game info page, beta is expected to start around Spring/Summer 2016. There's usually information you seek somewhere on the website :crazy:

Rosebud

Post by Rosebud » 30 Nov 2015, 15:11

Arrakis09 wrote:As written on game info page, beta is expected to start around Spring/Summer 2016. There's usually information you seek somewhere on the website :crazy:

This...with all due respect is exactly the problem. This is not current information that you linked the OP to. This broad, old and basic information is not what players want. They want current and useful information. Just saying you patched something without a FULL list of what was patched is not expectable. Not in terms of the information that other companies offer. You (the designers) expect a huge forfeiture of the players time to be directed toward your game. You (the designers) however try and get away with as little as possible in the way of offering timely, in-depth information about the game.

You have a remarkable game here. You should not be penny wise and pound foolish when it comes to communication with your customer. We all understand that you are working on a shoestring budget. That time spent communicating in-depth with your customers takes time away from programing. But...this lack of communication is hurting your game and thereby your sales. Spend a few bucks and hire someone who's job is to communicate.

Airco

Post by Airco » 30 Nov 2015, 16:59

rosebud i think u need a hug not a reply.

so far dev have been releasing ther stuf pretty much on the time they sayd it would be released (wel sinds i got this game atleast) and they are taking it step bye step
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2
Cpu: intel I5-4690 3.5Ghz
Cpu cooler: thermaltake Frio Extreme Silent 14 Dual
Mem: Corsair 16gb, Cmy16gx3m2a2133c11r
Gpu: Geforce 970, Asus STRIX GTX970 DC2OC 4GD5
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
HD: SAMSUNG 75E250RW SSD 850 EVO 250 GB

Rosebud

Post by Rosebud » 30 Nov 2015, 21:11

Airco wrote:rosebud i think u need a hug not a reply.

so far dev have been releasing ther stuf pretty much on the time they sayd it would be released (wel sinds i got this game atleast) and they are taking it step bye step

If I may refer you to the latest news in-before-first-content-patch-1-0-0-11-t15655/

herein they state that FPS and black textures were fixed. Was that all that was fixed or added. What else did they repair? What was left unrepaired and when can we expect to have them repair? Once my crops showed, now they don't. Once I could track animals, now I can't. I do not believe it is asking too much for someone to take the time to make a full list of what was done during a patch? Not doing so is just lazy PR. They released YO, therefor they believe its ready. You Airco have set your standards to the lowest rung. A rung they still, in my opinion have not cleared when it comes to communication.

XeenMcKenna

Post by XeenMcKenna » 02 Dec 2015, 03:58

I see crops just fine...

Yes, the last patch was just a hotfix... not sure what else you expect from a hotfix...

Yes, the link provided is old, which means they have not changed their time table. I am sure once we get closer to that time, they will update us.

Zukuto

Post by Zukuto » 02 Dec 2015, 10:42

FewTheProud wrote:Can we get some kind of information on the release of the promised mmo? like hello? When is it coming? is it even coming? You're not doing your job as a company and keeping us informed

HA-HA-HA :lol:

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 02 Dec 2015, 10:48

as it's true we'd like more news about stuff incoming, not divulging more than they already done (they've done an early alpha mmo test, that you were involved because of you yellow nick then you know....), for a MMO that is planned to be released in a year, it's totally normal...

all we know : beta for ~march 2016, release autumn 2016... we might know more stuff soon, but, whatever, we already know the most of the things to know because already implemented in YO...
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 03 Dec 2015, 03:49

I don't have an issue with the time line of things , my big issue that ultimately makes me want to quit this game is the hundreds (literally) of bugs that I have experienced . I bought this game a year ago and wanted to wait for its release , I finally see its released but in my eyes that's a total lie , they just birthed this game into full release so they could secure the cash they need for the MMO that none of us really wanted ... But hey I guess it's their vision and we are just here to support them no matter how bad the ideas , sad view of it but that's how it seems , they only devote small teams to bugfixing, and apparently too many working on the MMO .

News flash : this game (LIF:YO) is NOT FINISHED , there's so many rough edges and so many glitches and bugs . I just wish the developers were more patient with the idea of an MMO , it's really not what everyone wants nowadays so I don't understand why they are trying to go as far as making one before their first game even gains popularity (maybe they are afraid it never will , but with proper patch notes , communication , and bugfixes LIF:YO WOULD BE GREAT and much more popular than now ) .. It fits only in the realm of realism (it would be great to see hundreds of people around you but that's truly the ONLY benefit of an MMO) but honestly life is feudal your own doesn't represent realism as much as it claims to , so it makes no sense to try and force an MMO out when honestly the idea will just become harder to implement (and if they can't do it on a small scale , what makes them think they can do it on a 50X larger scale ?).

I want this game to succeed , but so many little flaws (and big ones too) are riddled within this game and it's developers priorities . Fix the game first , then release it as a full game , not the other way around ... And FFS drop the MMO unless you're truly going to make it worthy of a full release !

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 03 Dec 2015, 06:47

Blackberrygoo wrote: I just wish the developers were more patient with the idea of an MMO , it's really not what everyone wants nowadays so I don't understand why they are trying to go as far as making one before their first game even gains popularity (maybe they are afraid it never will , but with proper patch notes , communication , and bugfixes LIF:YO WOULD BE GREAT and much more popular than now ) ..

Annoys me a bit when players try to speak for "everyone." Who is everyone? Every gamer on Earth? Well, sorry to say bud but there's close to a 100 million gamers playing MMO's currently worldwide (not including Asian markets, which are hard to track, likely another 1-200million). More than twice that that play one form or another of multiplayer (non-mmo). Now the "survival sandbox" game used to be a bit of a niche market, but with the veritable explosion of one form or another of Survival or Sandboxes of recent, well there's obviously a market for it. ARK being the most successful one of recent, with 20-50,000 playing at any given time.

So again I ask, who is this everyone you're talking about? I for one am interested in seeing a MMO of Life is Feudal.

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 03 Dec 2015, 06:54

Found this:
http://www.newzoo.com/in-the-press/628- ... l-revenue/

which says it's actually even more.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 03 Dec 2015, 07:57

all I and my friends want, is the MMO... YO is only a training stage...
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Return to General Discussion