movableMaxDropHeightMeters

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Killjoy

movableMaxDropHeightMeters

Post by Killjoy » 04 Aug 2015, 18:01

I have been trying to get the new param <movableMaxDropHeightMeters>1</movableMaxDropHeightMeters>

to work in my xml config but no joy so far peopel can still place stuff way too high

Arrakis

Re: movableMaxDropHeightMeters

Post by Arrakis » 04 Aug 2015, 18:05

Please restart your server and make sure that you are changing the actual config from that world.

Killjoy

Post by Killjoy » 04 Aug 2015, 18:19

Arrakis09 wrote:Please restart your server and make sure that you are changing the actual config from that world.

yup done 4 times I just tried copying the default world config and editing that to match the settings of my old file and that finally worked. must be something to do with the order in the config file?

Toren_Finraven
Zealous Believer

Post by Toren_Finraven » 23 Aug 2015, 15:16

Killjoy wrote:
Arrakis09 wrote:Please restart your server and make sure that you are changing the actual config from that world.

yup done 4 times I just tried copying the default world config and editing that to match the settings of my old file and that finally worked. must be something to do with the order in the config file?

So where I should put that line to get that working? I tried to put it in world.xml config file but it did not work.. players can still lift objects..
Any help would be nice :)

Return to General Discussion