My FPS are Horrible

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Jorlail

My FPS are Horrible

Post by Jorlail » 21 Oct 2014, 16:06

Jorlail Posts: 1Joined: 7 minutes ago

First post and possibly my last. I'm so pissed off right now. Just spent 40 bucks on a game where I get 10fps. Nvidia gtx760 OC, red and black 8350 amd clocked at 4ghz. 16 gb ddr3 ram. 500gb crucial SSD. My machine can play ALL games on high and NONE of them get video lag compared to this. I want my damn money back.

If you want to charge 10 dollars for a kick starter that plays like shti, I will buy it. When you spend 40 bucks and the damn thing runs like this? You should be ashamed of yourselves for releasing this in it's current form.

I'm not sure If I should contact my attorney and just pay the money on principle. This is fking ridiculous. Last alpha/beta I ever pay for. Steam should shut this thing down.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: My FPS are Horrible

Post by Siegbert » 21 Oct 2014, 16:36

It used to run better. Right now FPS are effed up for me as well.

as for the legal stuff, maybe you missed the developers' statement on the steam site

“DO NOT BUY this game unless you want to support the development of something really new and original in the sandbox genre. You will encounter bugs along with various other issues in playtesting. This is Early Access Alpha and your support, understanding and becoming involved with the development process will be something remembered as we move on towards the Beta stage and then on to the final Release version.

Return to Newcomer Section