Need a stable server...suggestions

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Rosebud

Need a stable server...suggestions

Post by Rosebud » 02 Oct 2014, 01:08

This is ridiculous, how can I learn the game when every other night the server I was playing on is no longer in the menu.

Official server33 (down for two days)
Resistance is feudal (down, then up, then down)
NewAshworth (not in menu tonight)

Getting damn tired of collecting 300 branches and digging up six tons of dirt and then having to start all over again. If they can't keep an "Official" server up then give me my money back. Fix the whole menu system it stinks. The idea that you somehow think that having me rifle through 2000 entries, posted in small print, to find a title that should be accessible through the history tab, (but isn't for some reason) is acceptable (even in Alfa) is ludicrous.

I want to play your game. Iwant to help you improve your game. I like your game. I have put the time in to learn your game. I've done my part, you need to do yours and provide stable, excessable, full time servers.

DaddyLovebone
Zealous Believer

Re: Need a stable server...suggestions

Post by DaddyLovebone » 02 Oct 2014, 01:20

Server: Kingdom of Lostrian - www.clanlost.com/lif - Recruiting
IP: 23.105.128.234:28927
64 Slot, East Coast based.

It's vanilla with no increased skill or growth stats though. Everything is done the normal way, eve admins have to play the game like other people do. It's dedicated and restarts once a day.

Aramis

Post by Aramis » 03 Oct 2014, 16:55

Gentleman Bastards 24/7, east coast based, active admin, friendly village established, crashes are very rare for us

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 03 Oct 2014, 17:02

I believe AQ and PARA have servers up that are relatively stable.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Rarp

Post by Rarp » 03 Oct 2014, 18:10

If you're in NA I'd highly suggest trying the server in my signature. It goes down for 5 mins a day for a reboot, that's it. Has never gone down other than that.
ImagejoinToRemoteServer("lif.nightswatch.ca:28000","")
The Night's Watch is recruiting!
Web based skill calculator

DiWorm

Post by DiWorm » 03 Oct 2014, 18:36

Rosebud wrote:This is ridiculous, how can I learn the game when every other night the server I was playing on is no longer in the menu.

Official server33 (down for two days)
Resistance is feudal (down, then up, then down)
NewAshworth (not in menu tonight)

Getting damn tired of collecting 300 branches and digging up six tons of dirt and then having to start all over again. If they can't keep an "Official" server up then give me my money back. Fix the whole menu system it stinks. The idea that you somehow think that having me rifle through 2000 entries, posted in small print, to find a title that should be accessible through the history tab, (but isn't for some reason) is acceptable (even in Alfa) is ludicrous.

I want to play your game. Iwant to help you improve your game. I like your game. I have put the time in to learn your game. I've done my part, you need to do yours and provide stable, excessable, full time servers.

see
vvvv

24\7 autorestarts when crash, etc :)

Hashmire

Post by Hashmire » 03 Oct 2014, 18:43

Try out my server buddy, Hashmire's Domain

OFFICIAL SITE

Details are on that site, or get a snap idea from my sig.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Server Administrator of Hashmire's Domain
Moderator of /r/LIFSERVERS

Carrion

Post by Carrion » 03 Oct 2014, 21:06

The best way to find a good server is to find one that has a teamspeak, get in touch with the admin, make sure he has a dedicated box with back end and not a virtual machine with only a admin panel.

Idealy the best set up consists of database and game server running on seperate dedicated boxes with a hard link managed by someone who understands server hosting.

RKSzone.com server is one such server unfortunately it's down at the momment for maitenance but should be back up later today with a fresh wipe, considering some of the update changes seam to only work on a new world.

Aramis

Post by Aramis » 04 Oct 2014, 04:57

Add me on steam, fbpforlife got a stable server and teamspeak

Return to General Discussion