New mature U.K player seeking patient, helpful guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Strite

New mature U.K player seeking patient, helpful guild

Post by Strite » 06 Oct 2014, 13:49

Hi folks,

I'm a 27 year old U.K player who just purchased LiF this morning and I'm looking to get involved with a community from the off so that I get to experience the game the way it's meant to be played.

Ideally I'm looking for a community that's already established to some degree, you don't have to be experts at the game (I know it's a new title and still in development so obviously plenty of people will still be sussing things out) but it'd be nice if your group have at least a couple of players who know the basic workings of the game so that any stupid questions I may need to ask won't simply be met with blank stares :%)

I've played a good number of sandbox titles over the years including SWG (Pre-NGE), Wurm Online (briefly), Minecraft, Rust and DayZ to name a few. I'm a patient player who is willing to take the time to learn the ins and outs of the game.

In the long term I'd love to get involved in some form of PVP, be it defending our village or taking part in raiding parties. I'm not opposed to banditry if that's your groups focus but obviously it's going to be a while before I'm ready to charge in to battle so I may not be the best choice for a purely PVP focused group (unless you're willing to train me up). Aside from that I'm quite happy to help out in whatever way I can, I'm still reading up on the mechanics of the game etc. but I'm not a freeloader and will be willing to pull my weight from the moment I join your community.

I have several years' experience of running guilds/clans myself and know the importance of teamwork so you won't find me complaining about having to get stuck in and do whatever's required to help benefit the guild. With that said I do have real life responsibilities so I won't be playing until silly o' clock in the morning unfortunately :D

Finally I have pretty much every popular VOIP program installed on my computer; TeamSpeak, Vent, Mumble etc. so voice comms isn't an issue.

Anyhow, sorry about the wall of text and thanks for taking the time to read this :) I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

DaddyLovebone
Zealous Believer

Re: New mature U.K player seeking patient, helpful guild

Post by DaddyLovebone » 06 Oct 2014, 15:30

This has to be the most thought out and lengthy looking for group post I have seen in years, so +1 from me on that.

For a new mature player, we have a new mature group, or should I say trying to establish a new mature group. Calling a spade a spade, we aren't so established yet in the LIF community, but we have big dreams.

We are Kingdom of Lostrian, a 18+ community, EU/NA based mostly, with a NA based server going. We are new to this game, personally never having even heard of it before a few days into steam release, but when I saw the trailers I was sold.

Also having played games like SWG pre-nge (think I was on cube six when NGE hit), shadowbane, darkfall and EVE online, I'm no stranger to genre, yet I am not the most experienced person when it comes to this game, still learning and learning while playing with others.

Anyhow, you can visit us at www.clanlost.com/lif or just at www.clanlost.com as we actively play other games including DayZ SA & Mod, space engineers. Hope to see you there, or just see you around the forums if you find your perfect home whether us or not.

Waicheun

Post by Waicheun » 06 Oct 2014, 16:50

Perhaps this server will be something for you

24-7-peace-war-trade-join-or-start-your-ow-t3736/

you can join with a guild, start your own, and we are newish(just like everyone else really) so youll learn togehther with other freshmens.

if questions feel free to join and/or ask:)

Greatjon_of_York

Post by Greatjon_of_York » 08 Oct 2014, 16:37

Strite wrote:Hi folks,

I'm a 27 year old U.K player who just purchased LiF this morning and I'm looking to get involved with a community from the off so that I get to experience the game the way it's meant to be played.

Ideally I'm looking for a community that's already established to some degree, you don't have to be experts at the game (I know it's a new title and still in development so obviously plenty of people will still be sussing things out) but it'd be nice if your group have at least a couple of players who know the basic workings of the game so that any stupid questions I may need to ask won't simply be met with blank stares :%)

I've played a good number of sandbox titles over the years including SWG (Pre-NGE), Wurm Online (briefly), Minecraft, Rust and DayZ to name a few. I'm a patient player who is willing to take the time to learn the ins and outs of the game.

In the long term I'd love to get involved in some form of PVP, be it defending our village or taking part in raiding parties. I'm not opposed to banditry if that's your groups focus but obviously it's going to be a while before I'm ready to charge in to battle so I may not be the best choice for a purely PVP focused group (unless you're willing to train me up). Aside from that I'm quite happy to help out in whatever way I can, I'm still reading up on the mechanics of the game etc. but I'm not a freeloader and will be willing to pull my weight from the moment I join your community.

I have several years' experience of running guilds/clans myself and know the importance of teamwork so you won't find me complaining about having to get stuck in and do whatever's required to help benefit the guild. With that said I do have real life responsibilities so I won't be playing until silly o' clock in the morning unfortunately :D

Finally I have pretty much every popular VOIP program installed on my computer; TeamSpeak, Vent, Mumble etc. so voice comms isn't an issue.

Anyhow, sorry about the wall of text and thanks for taking the time to read this :) I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Hey i just noticed this thread now as i got back from work, not sure if you have found a clan yet.
If not you are welcome to come check out the Kingdom of England. I run House York (1 of 3 subclans)

Majority of our players are EU however we got about 15 active NA players. Overall we have had 100+ people join the clan since we started it just over a month ago. Always looking for eager new members. No age limit though.

my steam is Greatjon_of_England if you want more details

Return to Guild Recruitment