New Player, Questions

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Mayates86

New Player, Questions

Post by Mayates86 » 26 May 2017, 01:14

Hello, I recently stumbled upon this game on a youtube video. I watched more of it through LiF: YO game videos. I got interested fast, however I am wondering how (if at all) that I can play. I read a little bit on the forums before I decided I would ask. It looks as though you are having CBT in waves.. now does that mean that you are doing closed beta testing in which players are allowed on to play within the said wave time periods. Or are these invite waves?? Such as wave one people are on a few weeks later another set of invites are sent out and everyone is just playing this CBT currently?

I would really love to get a shot at this game asap. But if I am just going to end up buying the game and be made to sit around watching videos I would rather wait until it is released.

Thanks for your responses, game looks fun.

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Re: New Player, Questions

Post by Losthorizon350 » 26 May 2017, 06:24

Mayates86 wrote:Hello, I recently stumbled upon this game on a youtube video. I watched more of it through LiF: YO game videos. I got interested fast, however I am wondering how (if at all) that I can play. I read a little bit on the forums before I decided I would ask. It looks as though you are having CBT in waves.. now does that mean that you are doing closed beta testing in which players are allowed on to play within the said wave time periods. Or are these invite waves?? Such as wave one people are on a few weeks later another set of invites are sent out and everyone is just playing this CBT currently?

I would really love to get a shot at this game asap. But if I am just going to end up buying the game and be made to sit around watching videos I would rather wait until it is released.

Thanks for your responses, game looks fun.

If I was on your place, i'd wait for OBT where no wipe will be implemented. :)

Mayates86

Post by Mayates86 » 26 May 2017, 21:03

Losthorizon350 wrote:

First off thanks for the response. Secondly, do you have any idea when obt may be released?

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 28 May 2017, 17:29

Mayates86 wrote:
Losthorizon350 wrote:

First off thanks for the response. Secondly, do you have any idea when obt may be released?

Honestly, the dev team is pretty small, so even when they put out approximate dates, they usually can't make them.

Some people think OBT will start around December.

But I think the Devs are shooting for August/September. (This is just a educated guess though)

Also if you are a NA player send me a PM if you would like to join a friendly group of players that can help you learn the game.

Return to Newcomer Section