Newbie Island, Broken NA Dashboard

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Winet01

Newbie Island, Broken NA Dashboard

Post by Winet01 » 02 Jul 2018, 14:26

Devs, Support team

I have been playing for 5 weeks now on Telmun, overall i think its a good game. However, since playing I have had the newbie island Map and no working Dashboard which means i can barely navigate the map (hey its more realistic) or the terrain as i have no idea where i am past server number. I cannot trade in the Trade posts, i which means i cannot lay a personal claim because i cannot source coin to pay for it. Not having a Dashboard means that i cannot even manage guild claims.

I understand this is a bug, i understand there may be some complexity to it however you stated that it would be fixed with the upcoming update/expansion due to needing to take the servers down, which you have done 3 times since you announced it and now this update has been placed on hold. Effectively meaning that the fix for this issue still hasn't been sorted

Im not the only person who suffers from this ive seen at least 50ish other people with the same issue. If you are holding up the patch because of other issues the right thing to do is fix this issue, so that new players are not continuously disadvantaged.

Six weeks with a game-breaking bug is enough, you take the servers down to fix other issues. Its about time you did the same for this and fixed it.

We are sick of being told its being worked on, a fix is coming, or soon -tm. Enough is enough.

Arrakis

Re: Newbie Island, Broken NA Dashboard

Post by Arrakis » 03 Jul 2018, 00:36

Fix for these issues on NA worlds will be included in Major Update once it's uploaded there. And it will be done once we resolve the new issues that came with this update on EU worlds. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix these problems fast and update NA region.

Return to General Discussion