No Manage Bug Investigation

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Tymefor

No Manage Bug Investigation

Post by Tymefor » 27 Nov 2014, 23:55

So trying to get some more info on the no manage option that I have with the wooden barn and large stable atm.

Both are already reported on mantis so that's done. But having a read around on the forums I found that there are people saying they are working. So I jumped on my private server and built them and those newly constructed buildings have the option.

So im trying to get to the bottom of where the bug occurred to add info for the mantis report.

My feeling is that it had to do with the buildings already being built and claimed before patching. I also had a small stable built but was left unclaimed during patching.

1.So has anyone else built these buildings and have them working?
2. Has anyone else built them before patch and have them working after patch? and if so were they claimed during patching?

Willbonney
True Believer

Re: No Manage Bug Investigation

Post by Willbonney » 28 Nov 2014, 00:56

I built the Barn (wooden) the day after the patch, from placement in Masonry to filling it with the materials. I do not get the management option to use it, just Clean and Harvest.

Tymefor

Post by Tymefor » 28 Nov 2014, 01:03

yeah its looking like it was just because I was in gm mode that I had the manage option. gone to work now so have to wait till later to try again.

Rogasmo

Post by Rogasmo » 22 Feb 2015, 06:48

Looks like large stable still buged found out hard way by making one today :(

any update on if will be fixed to allow you to manage it?

DarkKnyte

Post by DarkKnyte » 04 Aug 2015, 02:06

Just ran into this problem.

Apparently, you need to have Animal lore >90 to be able to "manage" a Large Stable. Doesn't say that anywhere, but that was the issue. :evil:

Guenurid

Post by Guenurid » 28 Oct 2015, 08:57

Actually it says in the description of animal lore can breed animals in small/big stables with a certain lvl skill.

But since the animals need more attendance then breeding it should be made possible to manage a stable even without the Level requirement. Or have a menu item that lets u put food into the stables just like clean action is possible without the lvl requirement.

Return to General Discussion