One Issue you have probably already know about

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Mrgarrettadams

One Issue you have probably already know about

Post by Mrgarrettadams » 03 Feb 2015, 17:24

Ok i'm still really, really new and this game is still new.......

As I was playing and Later today I will show some screenshots.
I server(yes I made my own server) there is random cracks in the ground where the pixles and graphics are not a lined.

Next thing very small!!!! my charater clothes got stuck.... what I mean is simply my body of my charater was not attached to my clothes, I was able to fix this issue with taking off my cloths and then putting them back on. very minor but still little bugs out there......

Thank you LIF-YO No matter what some reviews say (BAD) I will be playing this game for a while I love the fact that you have to build everything. it's a real(ish) life MINECRAFT.......... AWESOME!!!!

Sebas555

Re: One Issue you have probably already know about

Post by Sebas555 » 03 Feb 2015, 17:47

Those "cracks" : are present on all servers and are probably flaws from the map creation. I'm sure that will get fixed at some point if they get reported properly (SS and details). I didn't notice any gameplay problem (warping, blackhole) about them, it just look like it's missing the textures at some places...

Traidos_the_Owl

Post by Traidos_the_Owl » 24 Feb 2015, 18:14

These "seams" seem to worsen when massive terraforming occurs near them. On a freshly loaded server, without any terraforming, the seams still exist but not nearly as gaping as they are after players have terraformed. Mining seems to also worsen these seams.

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 27 Feb 2015, 15:44

I tried teraforming them but just new ones appeared nearby, not sure if there is any ingame fix that we players can actualy do atm :P

Return to Feedback Section