Ownership Sharing - Gates and Houses?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Stormsblade
Alpha Tester

Ownership Sharing - Gates and Houses?

Post by Stormsblade » 27 Sep 2014, 10:35

Will joint ownership of houses and gates ever be implemented?

As it stands, these are hugely limiting factors to walls and housing.

Arrakis

Re: Ownership Sharing - Gates and Houses?

Post by Arrakis » 27 Sep 2014, 11:16

Proper claiming system will be implemented sometime later. ;)

Stormsblade
Alpha Tester

Post by Stormsblade » 29 Sep 2014, 23:21

Thanks Arrakis, I look forward to it.

EvilFLiNT
True Believer

Post by EvilFLiNT » 30 Sep 2014, 04:15

We all do! My god yes!

Everburn3

Post by Everburn3 » 30 Sep 2014, 16:50

Just to understand it's possible to have an ETA about the possibility of sharing?

Saxxon

Post by Saxxon » 30 Sep 2014, 16:55

Right now our focus is on stability, critical bugs and crashes. Once the majority of these things have been stabilized or fixed we will move on to adding more features such as this. We have been keeping a very good pace at getting out patches to fix critical issues and stability along with adding items when possible for testing. We have paid attention to problems and bottlenecks within the crafting system as well. Remember this is early access and your understanding and support has been critical to where we are at today and we appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Everburn3

Post by Everburn3 » 30 Sep 2014, 17:01

Understand sorry :) It's like sometimes we forgot that this is an early alpha...

But to understand, now you have taken another question in my mind.... when it's going to be released the next patch??? or you think you are going to release the next patch??? ( to resolve like the problem of 4GB for the server) tomorrow? for the end of the week?

Midway22

Post by Midway22 » 18 Oct 2014, 02:39

Game looks great guys! I am sure everyone pulls you in different directions on what to do next but I think this functionality will encourage testers to play more. Currently building a large house or other buildings like a castle takes a ton of time but most don't want to do it since it won't be theirs if they fail to claim it in 24 hours. I have skilled most of my character out but stopped playing with what he can craft etc because I can't build a house or fort with longer access to play out of. If you just made the timer for building ownership a week or something, it would give people an incentive to play more knowing their house won't be someone else's in 24 hours after they forget to login.

I remember camping IDOCs if any old UO players remember that and would love to see something like that in this game. Makes a sub plot to go searching out houses that are not being maintained.

Gate and door sharing is a huge addition that will get more to play. Now people get stuck with only one guy who can let them use their shared castle and that can limit everyone from wanting to get on.

all that being said great game and good luck with all the performance hurdles!

Return to General Discussion