<>Paragon<> Guild Recruitment

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Ponce88

Re: <>Paragon<> Guild Recruitment

Post by Ponce88 » 01 Jan 2015, 22:08

Hey Robster and Charming,

I have added you on steam welcome to Paragon. I hope to see you on soon.

http://www.paragonorder.com

ParagonForumBanner.png
Petrus Grandmaster of The Paragon Order

ALLYNB

Post by ALLYNB » 03 Jan 2015, 16:58

Name
Allyn (pronounced: Alan)

Steam Profile
Allynb

In-game Name
Allyn Dragnaut

Professions
Undecided :oops:

Experiance
Played 74hrs and still don't know the meaning of life is feudal

Goal
Have a good time; gain trustworthy friends; make most of what the game is. :Yahoo!:

Amastif102

Post by Amastif102 » 03 Jan 2015, 20:01

Name : Chris
Steam name : Adol
In game Character : Adolannan Andedere
New To LIF
Carpenter / Engineer - Are what I am looking at the most
Master Ranger
Minecraft, Space Engineers, 7 Days to Die, Mount and Blade

Veystass

Post by Veystass » 12 Jan 2015, 05:17

Name: veystass

Steam Profile Name: THI | veystass (or just veystass?, lol)

LiF:YO Name: veystass baker (potentially "Veystass of Typhon" in the future)

Civil/Martial Profession: Undecided (am open to helping with whatever will be needed, currently enjoy building oriented tasks)

Experience: Currently over 80 hours played on LiF:YO, entirely on the Paradise/Paragon server. Previously played EVE Online, Rust, Minecraft, among others.

Personal Goals: To be a valuable member of the team. This game seems far more enjoyable to me when I can work with a team and help achieve the goals of the team, no matter what they are. I don't necessarily want to be a leader, but I'd be open to it if there was an opportunity to do that.

Beggin-Strips

Post by Beggin-Strips » 12 Jan 2015, 05:40

Name: Beggin-Strips

Steam Profile Name: THI| Beggin-Strips

LiF:YO Name: Audithus Baker

Civil/Martial Profession: Undecided (am open to helping with whatever will be needed, currently enjoy mining/weaponsmithing/blacksmithing)

Experience: Currently over 67 hours played on LiF:YO, entirely on the Paradise/Paragon server. Previously played EVE Online, Rust, Minecraft, among others.

Personal Goals: To be a valuable member of the group. This game seems far more enjoyable when working with a group and helping to achieve long term goals, no matter what they are.

Ponce88

Post by Ponce88 » 12 Jan 2015, 19:52

Heya all!

So, I want to welcome Allyn, Adol, Veystass and Beggin-Strips to The Paragon Order. I have added all of you on steam please join our teamspeak and find me at your earliest convenience. Have fun playing everyone.

http://www.paragonorder.com

ParagonForumBanner.png

Paparia
Beta Tester

Post by Paparia » 25 Jan 2015, 00:38

Name: Paparia
Steam Profile Name: lordalaric
LiF:YO Name: Paparia (family name depends on the rest of the family:P)

Civil: The farmer line [want to focus on animal (horse) breading]

Martial Profession: I want to be able to train the horses so propably mounted combat (if they implement light cavalry/skirmisher option it will be perfect)

xp: Daoc,Eve,M&B/Warband and
Life is Feudal: Your Own
95.3 hours in 2 weeks / 487 hours total
Tryed every profesion but i love the farming/animal handling system

Personal Goals: To play and enjoy the magnificent teamwork game LIF is going to be.
2 irl friends are going to aply soon (mido and lelepia) we tryed the game in YO mode and we hope to be able to enjoy it MMO version

Btw i can advice ppl who need help on profesion planing etc but i hate leading and i fail in diplomacy so plz keep me away from such duties: P

Greatmido
Beta Tester

Post by Greatmido » 25 Jan 2015, 01:07

Name: Mido

Steam name: greatmido

lif name: Greatmido(if male toon) or Cristalene*for female toon)

Civil Profession: carpenter and jeweler are both good for me(prefer carpenter mostly)
Martial Profession: i like 2 handed weapons

life is feudal exp: 70 hours so far and aiming for more.
other mmo games xp: daoc,wow,GW2 and many more other mmo rpgs.

Personal Goals: id like to enjoy the game with my 2 mates and will be cool to join a large group of players that have the same goals with our mini team, id like to craft most of the time but i do like pvp aswell.

thanks for reading waiting for your reply . good gaming all.

Ponce88

Post by Ponce88 » 30 Mar 2015, 10:31

Hey all I have been away but we are jumping back in. First off our website will be down until further notice. Secondly we have been working with Prosperity and Reyne to create a kingdom. We have reached an agreement and here is the link to the kingdom forum page.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/kingdom-of-gondor-recruiting-strong-guilds-t12751/

This is advantageous as it ensures our safety and security. Please be aware that the kingdom will continue to grow and it will be shaped by every guild that takes part. I will be sending out messages calling our members back into LiF sometime in the near future.

Shibe

Post by Shibe » 01 Apr 2015, 04:59

Name: Bear

Steam Profile Name: Bear Meat

In-Character Name: Bear Meat (?)

Civil/Martial Profession: Rancher / Undecided

Experience: Due to a lot of technical difficulties in the past, I only have three hours clocked in so I'm a complete noobie. Oh, and I hear it's not good to go solo so yeah.

WoW, Minecraft, Dragon Age (Origins, Two, Inquisition), Mount and Blade: Warband, Skyrim, etc.

Personal Goals: I hear this game loves teamwork, so I want to make the best of what I can provide for the team, and working together to accomplish tasks and goals.

I'm also here to have a fun time, and that's why I play games after all. It doesn't mean I won't be taking things seriously when required of me. I bet this game has a lot of offer even in its current state so I want to explore, and take in the new experiences while the excitement is still strong. I want to make people laugh, and laugh myself. I want to make friends, and make new milestones. Why not?

Weeder76

Post by Weeder76 » 12 Apr 2015, 07:54

This Thread is Dead everyone, They seem to went Offline, Teamspeak and website are down ......

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 13 Apr 2015, 10:39

Weeder76 wrote:This Thread is Dead everyone, They seem to went Offline, Teamspeak and website are down ......

Total Falsehood.

The website is currently down yes, but you might want to do a little more research before making such sweeping statements.
Paragons TS is still available and active.
Recent communications between member Guilds of the Kingdom of Gondor (Paragon being one of which) also indicates that they have not "went Offline".

Freshmango55
Beta Tester

Post by Freshmango55 » 30 Jan 2016, 00:41

Greeting everyone, I'm necroing this thread to announce we are reopening recruitment since the MMO beta is going to be dropping in 2-3 months so we're going to be rounding up all old members and start finding some new ones.

Please contact Freshmango55 or Suntuz on steam if you need/want info on the guild.

Or please leave a message on this thread with your steam name.

Return to Guild Recruitment