Pave Roads - Construction 50

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Zztong

Pave Roads - Construction 50

Post by Zztong » 22 Feb 2015, 15:06

I think I'm missing some kind of option, but it looks like it really takes Construction 50 to Pave a Road.

Paving a road is listed as something you can do at Construction 0. But consider that to Pave a Road you need a Mallet. A Mallet needs Bone Glue. Bone Glue needs Procurement 0. Procurement 0 needs Animal Lore 30. Animal Lore 30 needs a Coop. A Coop needs Construction 50.

Is this what is intended? I mean, for anyone following the first person to work up Construction, Bone Glue will be available and thus Mallets to use for Paving with Construction 0.

Or, am I missing an alternative path?

Saltus

Re: Pave Roads - Construction 50

Post by Saltus » 01 Mar 2015, 12:23

I think it is intended, yet very painful to go through. I went this path too, went for wattle fences to level to construction 15 (yup, that was a pain in the butt) then you can partially build forge and anvil(only put stone and clay if you want in it - then deconstruct) until you hit level 50 which goes quite fast since you must have a mine at some point which should have produced some rock as waste that you then can use to level your construction. (My Server setting is 2.0 skill multiplier and even if you have 1.0 you should be able to reach 1.25ish or even higher food multiplier with high quality apples to boost your skill faster).

Hope this helps - but nope, sorry I do not know another way around that then just grinding through if you are the first one to level construction on your server. :angel:

Return to Feedback Section