Personal claims, Special attacks and no torso damage

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Mankor
Beta Tester

Personal claims, Special attacks and no torso damage

Post by Mankor » 26 Dec 2017, 10:40

1. Our guild can't get rid of the enemy personal claim that is interlapping with ours Guilds realm claim. It should work like it's shown here, but it doesn't work as it says that we should be in a state of war with this guild (and we are in a state of war). Also revoke ritual doesn't work during JH for the same reason.

2. Special attack after successful parry with broadaxe and bardiche is bugged, sometimes if you do the parry from the right (for example), all next attacks will be with the special attack animation and won't hit anyone. To make it work again you have to parry and don't use special attack from this side anymore, which is stupid and making it useless to level up 90 vanguard.

3. For the third day in a row i and my mates encounter a strange bug where we can't deal more than 1 chopping damage in torso to one specific person with 80q broadaxe. At first the thought that this is a result of a block or parry but today I figured out that it is not a block, just a strange bug and i don't know how does it work. All other parts of body are vulnerable, but in torso we can't deal more than 1 dmg. :/

P.S. Can't attach the screenshots (board attachment quota is reached?). Video:
https://youtu.be/ciDwz6TF00k?t=2m06s
3:30 exact moment of strike in torso, one more later in the fight before my death (4:00).

Return to Feedback Section