Piety / Alignment Loophole Discovered

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Bean

Piety / Alignment Loophole Discovered

Post by Bean » 01 Dec 2014, 16:06

Piety must be at level 30 or above to recover 1 alignment point per 24 hour cycle.

Any player with negative alignment before reaching level 30 in piety will not ever be able to increase their alignment. The server message "You must pray harder!" is the only response to praying.

How I got there:
My friend and I were testing lowering our HP so we could use healing on each other and practice medicine. The first problem is that no matter what I brought his HP down to healing was having no effect. The second problem is that I was marked as criminal for whacking away at my friend and can not recover that alignment because my piety is at 0.00.

Arrakis

Re: Piety / Alignment Loophole Discovered

Post by Arrakis » 01 Dec 2014, 16:21

Please report this via mantis bugtracker: how-to-properly-report-bugs-t2222/

Ziong18

Post by Ziong18 » 01 Dec 2014, 16:45

Bean wrote:Piety must be at level 30 or above to recover 1 alignment point per 24 hour cycle.

Any player with negative alignment before reaching level 30 in piety will not ever be able to increase their alignment. The server message "You must pray harder!" is the only response to praying.

How I got there:
My friend and I were testing lowering our HP so we could use healing on each other and practice medicine. The first problem is that no matter what I brought his HP down to healing was having no effect. The second problem is that I was marked as criminal for whacking away at my friend and can not recover that alignment because my piety is at 0.00.

When you invite people into a unit (right clicking them) and whack them - alignment does not decrease

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 01 Dec 2014, 22:29

Ziong18 wrote:
Bean wrote:Piety must be at level 30 or above to recover 1 alignment point per 24 hour cycle.

How I got there:

When you invite people into a unit (right clicking them) and whack them - alignment does not decrease

Must of the healing skill is all about healing wounds and fractures on Limbs (most animals damage torso). Isn't until 90 you can do so with all body parts. You get a bit from healing Hard Health, but not much.

Get Two-Hand Hammer or Axe skill up and have a friend willing to let you level on him. At 60 2H Hammer, use "Crunchy" (TH or 2H Axes at 90 use "Execution" (RightSwing, LeftSwing, Overhand, LeftSwing) Aim at someone's arms or legs, and wound/fracture them.

Those are what gets healed.

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 01 Dec 2014, 22:30

You can also help someone who was knocked out regain consciousnous faster. (blunt damage)

RosenVitae

Post by RosenVitae » 12 Feb 2015, 22:24

"You must pray harder" just notes an unsuccessful attempt due to low skill.

Return to Feedback Section