Piety suggestion and discussion

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

TristramGreen

Piety suggestion and discussion

Post by TristramGreen » 27 Sep 2014, 17:17

It seems funny how you need to use the prayer of homecoming at least 4 times before you can pray. Shouldn't it be already available to you since it can only be used once a day?

Maybe you can replace level 30 piety's prayer with the ability to give a small blessing to homes to increase the length of claims (Some religions bless new homes) and put prayer in level 0. Heck, maybe you should be able to marry people together by level 30 or 60.

The blessing of mercy that will be implemented can only be used in battles, but how will the game know when there is a battle? Most raiders use guerrilla tactics instead of head on attacks.

Also, isn't 24 hours a bit too long? You should be able to do it every 12 hours at the most so once in the morning and once at night like most religions. Perhaps just every 8 hours, so it's like a prayer a meal, would be better.

Who ARE we praying to, anyway? Maybe there should be a religion created just for this game to keep people from being offended. If there is, I'd like to know. So far, I love the game, but being able to pray takes up too much skill and time.

TristramGreen

Re: Piety suggestion and discussion

Post by TristramGreen » 27 Sep 2014, 17:49

From the silence I've encountered on this subject so far, I'm guessing no one wants these things implemented :sorry:

Return to Suggestions and Ideas