Please add server filters! (suggestion/demand)

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Kyffen

Please add server filters! (suggestion/demand)

Post by Kyffen » 24 Sep 2014, 16:00

Greetings Life is Feudal Creators!

I sincerely think and demand that it is necessary for you to add a server filter system. The reason for this is so you can search for your preferences and for certain server names!
Especially now when its a ton of servers you have to look trough.
Godspeed.

Kind Regards,
Loyal Servant of The Royal Outlaws,
Signed by Kyffen,
(Master Blacksmith of The Royal Outlaws)
:angel:

Arrakis

Re: Please add server filters! (suggestion/demand)

Post by Arrakis » 24 Sep 2014, 16:08

This will be added in later stage of development, right now devs concentrate on making game playable and mainly crash-less.

MinorityMats

Post by MinorityMats » 24 Sep 2014, 16:22

It's mostly that the server browser freezes when too many servers are loaded on to it. Now we have to wait for the whole server list to load before we can scroll on it. It's really annoying.

Notoriety

Post by Notoriety » 25 Sep 2014, 01:35

You need to fix this so we can PLAY THE GAME.

Miraie

Post by Miraie » 25 Sep 2014, 03:01

Yeah.. what is the point of making pepole wait to log on there server? A 10 to 15 min waiting for server list to load is a 10 to 15 min lest testing for bug.

Just thinking I have to change carater make me feel sick.

I don't wanna be rude but if we can't play because we're waiting to mutch time just to log on the game. What is the point of playing it?

What is about the FAQ on the main webpage saying You CAN NOT: Get board :) Well it if false representation because I am board of waiting for server list to load before I can log on my own server. I know that the game is in Alpha... I know it will crash... but if I have to wait again and again and again only to reload le server list you guys will lost your customers.

By the wait you guys had make a fantastic job so far but with the new problem due to the overflow of new server I just think that you guys might see back you priority.

So continue your great work and I just hope that everyone that have issue with the server list loading time add a comment so you guys see that this is a major problem that will just go worst by the time.

Ogen88

Post by Ogen88 » 25 Sep 2014, 05:34

I would like to have at lease history or Favorite to work... that would give me more time to test the game and try to have more char to go around skill cap. thx

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 25 Sep 2014, 10:40

In patch coming very soon it should be fixed, server browser will be more responsive. Devs will implement Favorites, direct join & tags sometime later.

Miraie

Post by Miraie » 25 Sep 2014, 10:46

thank you just made my day :beer:

Return to Suggestions and Ideas