Points of concern.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Warband_player

Points of concern.

Post by Warband_player » 20 Sep 2014, 06:03

Greets, firstly I'm a huge warband player, been in the AU warband community for 5 years and have accumulated near 3000 hours on the game. Firstly, I'd like to stress that paying $40 dollars for a game that is 'early access' and isn't even near completed is utterly ridiculous. $40 dollars is enough to buy two warband copies, a game still loved by many.

Secondly after speaking with most of the other veteran AU warbanders 90% of them think this game is a 'con' AKA a cash grab and refuse to buy it due to its steep price. However, on the contrary I do see this game having potential despite the many broken combat features that people have reportedly been making. After all, it's an alpha so it is to be expected.

Finally, like I said a game like this has tons of potential. I'd like to hope the developers do not ruin it by having a low skill ceiling when it comes to combat (e.g stamina bar) something that in my opinion, ruined chivalry (along with the blocking mechanics) and lowered its skill ceiling so low that if a baby were to stand up he could reach it.
Last edited by Warband_player on 21 Sep 2014, 02:45, edited 1 time in total.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: Points of concern.

Post by Siegbert » 20 Sep 2014, 07:46

I approve of this post :ROFL:

Except for the last part. I think Chivalry's blocking mechanic is quite nice... Yes, it's easy to handle but it comes with a cost (Stamina loss, unability to counter attack quickly thereafter)
The way to play Chivalry right is to not block but dodge if possible.

Congrats to 3000+ hours in Warband. And I thought my 1000+ hours were excessive :D

Return to Suggestions and Ideas