You need a Community relations person.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Jerkbeast
True Believer

You need a Community relations person.

Post by Jerkbeast » 28 Jun 2017, 10:15

I bought this mmo game that said Join the beta now in it's marketing. I then downloaded, and tried to connect, and the servers are down...."okay it's a beta, and I'm trying to log on at night....that's fine I'll try tomorrow." Still can't get in. Come to forums, and have to search to get any info on the status. Apparently I missed the last beta test, and there's another one coming up at the end of June...."okay that really sucks because I was lead to believe I could Join the beta now , but okay I guess I'll wait."

We are now at the end of June, and no word on the status. I feel like you are ignoring us because you don't want to give us bad news about a delay or something like that. If that's the case don't be stupid....the longer news is delayed the more angry people become. I refused to buy LIF:YO on steam sale because of the way you ignore us. Please just make forum posts or SOMETHING to update people on the status, and what to actually expect.

Arrakis

Re: You need a Community relations person.

Post by Arrakis » 28 Jun 2017, 18:02

You really have nothing to worry about ;) CBT4 will begin very soon, we are just making sure that everything is working properly. And it's really good that you already got the access instead of getting caught in the rush to get in once it has already started.

Return to Newcomer Section