Hello

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

BeastWarrior

Hello

Post by BeastWarrior » 07 Jul 2017, 05:48

Iam new here i need to ask question if i can run life is feudal your own and mmo verison my Pc specs are Intel Pentium CPU G645 @ 2.90 GHZ Ram: 4 GB Windows 7 64 bit , Nvidia Geforce GT640

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Re: Hello

Post by Kildrith » 07 Jul 2017, 18:39

BeastWarrior wrote:Iam new here i need to ask question if i can run life is feudal your own and mmo verison my Pc specs are Intel Pentium CPU G645 @ 2.90 GHZ Ram: 4 GB Windows 7 64 bit , Nvidia Geforce GT640

I read the system specs for the game from steam, and it looks like you are okay with your video card.

I would recommend a little more RAM I don't know what kind of RAM you have but if you have space for another stick you should be able to get the right kind for your machine pretty cheap.

However your CPU looks like it might have issues, the game may run but this is what is going to make the game drag the most for you, they recommend

Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Phenom II X4 with at least 2,5 GHz ,

The only real difference between the recommended CPU's and what you have is the amount of Cores (you have 2, looks like they recommend 4+)

I am not sure how well this game runs using your GPU, which your graphics card has, so my recommendation is to buy the game on STEAM, test it out for an hour and if you run into problems you can refund it no problem on steam for a 100% refund.

BeastWarrior

Re: Hello

Post by BeastWarrior » 08 Jul 2017, 08:44

Thanks and yes very hard to find it . but also for popular games we can easily find it because there are tons of youtube videos where people running and testing it in different specs on both ultra and below minimum like gta5 but for this game i searched videos but i cant find any . so any similar games with same requirement? like if i run that game without lag i can run this game too .

Return to Newcomer Section