[US] [EU] Legion

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Tang0
True Believer

[US] [EU] Legion

Post by Tang0 » 18 Aug 2017, 21:55

About Legion
We are a mature, dedicated and experienced guild preparing to advance into the Life Is Feudal MMO and we are looking for likeminded active players to join!

Join us today and train on LIFYO servers, learn new team functions and get ready to make your mark in history!

We are now recruiting for US and EU, follow the link below to apply

Legion Application

Tang0
True Believer

Re: [US] [EU] Legion

Post by Tang0 » 24 Aug 2017, 01:13

Welcome to the new members, gearing up!

Jberns14
Devoted Believer

Post by Jberns14 » 26 Aug 2017, 22:14

I highly recommend this guild, very knowledgeable and friendly. And it doesn't matter if you want to pve or pvp there's always a place for you. Join now before the mmo drops and rise in the ranks like I did. Can't wait to storm the mmo with our building techniques and army where the real fun begins.

Tang0
True Believer

Post by Tang0 » 03 Sep 2017, 03:54

Still going strong, awaiting the MMO and playing PVPing LIFYO servers, join us today!

Fushdk
Zealous Believer

Post by Fushdk » 05 Sep 2017, 23:00

Hi Legion.

I am part of the EU Bulwark Coalition.

We are looking for more players to join us.

The main thing the coalition is about is.
Honour, loyalty and fairness are the cornerstones of our community. That's why Bulwark's chief target is to build up a safe area for our members and vassals. An area without being randomly attacked, killed or robbed. An area you can feel safe in, an area where no one tries to make your game suck, where you can have as much fun as you wish for.

We only join in wars with a good reason, wars for personal conflicts is not somthing we support.
For us it need to have a ingame purpose.
Let us say land, resources or some one have provoked it.

If you guys are not part of a coalition, and like to know more about us, then fell free to text me on discord or steam.

Discord ID:
Dagtaf#1757

Steam link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026687600/
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Dutchmaniak
Devoted Believer

Post by Dutchmaniak » 06 Sep 2017, 02:25

Fushdk wrote:Hi Legion.

I am part of the EU Bulwark Coalition.

We are looking for more players to join us.

The main thing the coalition is about is.
Honour, loyalty and fairness are the cornerstones of our community. That's why Bulwark's chief target is to build up a safe area for our members and vassals. An area without being randomly attacked, killed or robbed. An area you can feel safe in, an area where no one tries to make your game suck, where you can have as much fun as you wish for.

We only join in wars with a good reason, wars for personal conflicts is not somthing we support.
For us it need to have a ingame purpose.
Let us say land, resources or some one have provoked it.

If you guys are not part of a coalition, and like to know more about us, then fell free to text me on discord or steam.

Discord ID:
Dagtaf#1757

Steam link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026687600/

Thank you for the offer, we will consider this. your spelling is great m8. and sorry for my shitty english :)

Dutchmaniak
Devoted Believer

Post by Dutchmaniak » 06 Sep 2017, 23:52

Jberns14 wrote:I highly recommend this guild, very knowledgeable and friendly. And it doesn't matter if you want to pve or pvp there's always a place for you. Join now before the mmo drops and rise in the ranks like I did. Can't wait to storm the mmo with our building techniques and army where the real fun begins.

happy to have you aboard m8

Return to Guild Recruitment