NA server VS EU server

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Torolar
Alpha Tester

NA server VS EU server

Post by Torolar » 02 Sep 2017, 15:36

I have played the Beta tests... and alpha tests. I have noticed that there are quite a number of keeps everywhere on the server.

My question is, how many of these keeps are EU and how many are NA?

Will the NA server have a very low population?

Any insight will be helpful. Thanks.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: NA server VS EU server

Post by Azzerhoden » 02 Sep 2017, 20:28

Who can say with any real authority? There will be plenty of population on both though.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 19 Sep 2017, 17:21

Its been a few months since I was involved. Last I had heard a lot bigger US guilds were planning on going EU server due to the larger population and entangled politics.

Personal opinion here but I feel that US will be pretty empty at the start of open beta due to people flooding the EU server because of the large number of players already there. Then I think people will get annoyed with the lag during combat and the off times for US players set up for the EU crowd and start to trickle back to the US server. Just my prediction though.

I think for official launch it will be pretty balanced.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 19 Sep 2017, 21:46

The cold hard fact is that the Europe server will come before the North America server. Let's face it "EU" comes alphabetically before "NA", and to make it even more biased, the name of the European server is "Abella". I mean what the hell? What are the chances that the name of the NA server will have a name that comes before "Abe"?

It's almost enough for me to be outraged! :twisted:
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to General Discussion