Open Letter to the NA Community from the Blood Vikings

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!
LiFKarl
Beta Tester

Open Letter to the NA Community from the Blood Vikings

Post by LiFKarl » 27 Sep 2017, 22:24

The Blood Vikings [BV] are a PvP focused guild, with an active veteran core of players. We have been playing LiF:YO together since 2015, and have been testing LiF: MMO for over one year.

We have worked closely with some of the largest PvP guilds in the game. For the last 10 months we have been in the Blood Pact alliance, playing on EU servers on LiF:MMO and LiF:YO. During our time with BP we have contributed to their success by offering leadership, siege expertise and large scale battle experience, while providing veteran presence in high stress situations.

With the news of NA servers going live in CBT#5 we have taken a close look at the political and military landscape of the NA community. We see many familiar groups that have been waiting patiently for NA servers along with new rising guilds looking to cement their place as top guilds in the MMO. Many veteran Life is Feudal guilds have not survived to this point and have faded due to inactivity or lack of leadership. We are proud to be where we are now and we are ready for OBT. That said it is in our best interests as a majority NA guild to play on the NA servers when the game goes live.

For us the beginning of OBT will be a fresh start for everyone we have encountered on Life is Feudal regardless of previous conflicts or rivalries. In some cases our closest rivals have ended up becoming some of our strongest allies. To our old friends we look forward to forging new alliances with you as we shape the NA server’s political landscape together. To our old enemies you may continue to find yourself our rivals and enemies, but understand this is entirely in your hands. The NA servers will provide a clean slate for several groups; we would like to forge the future together and those that would seek to subvert these efforts will find themselves our enemies once again.

Lastly, I'd like to thank all of our friends in Vanirs, La Orden, Prosperity, BIA, DNO, SoO, and XT. It's been a hell of a lot of fun fighting with you and experiencing the evolution of this game over the past 10 months. We wish you the best in OBT.

Fuelinjectedsoul
True Believer

Re: Open Letter to the NA Community from the Blood Vikings

Post by Fuelinjectedsoul » 28 Sep 2017, 04:40

Well at least you are getting a NA server , as for the rest of the world if you dont live in europe or america you pretty much cant play the game.

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Post by Filipsss » 29 Sep 2017, 08:11

Godspeed Karl :beer: may you dominate NA servers

Brother

Post by Brother » 29 Sep 2017, 13:36

Hell yeah. Glad to see that the NA cluster continues to grow a solid base of committed players. Best of luck to you guys, though I'm sure you don't need it!

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 29 Sep 2017, 15:50

So sad to see BV leave the EU server. Especially so sad to see Karl leave.
BV is actually a guild i have a long history with, back from when we were all just puppies. BV was once an enemy to what ended up being DNO. Karl was just another player in a guild that we ended up fighting.
When both DNO and BV was in BP i finally ended up speaking to Karl, and i have to admit he ended up being the guy i would always turn to, if we needed a leader for a raid. He is calm, rational and have so much authority when he speaks. He is a natural born leader, that you feel secure being around in a time of stress, when lancers are all around you and arrows flying past your head.
The only thing i regret is, that BV and DNO never merged. I would have loved to see our guilds being 1 guild, since fighting side by side has always been a pleasure and just felt natural. Both when we won, and when we ended up dying in the end.

So BV i really hope you will enjoy the new times. Building up a server of new people and alliances.
But i do hope the NA server will close fast, so you guys come back "home"

Your old enemy and now friend, Asimov

Agonyscurse

Post by Agonyscurse » 02 Nov 2017, 17:35

LiFKarl wrote:The Blood Vikings [BV] are a PvP focused guild, with an active veteran core of players. We have been playing LiF:YO together since 2015, and have been testing LiF: MMO for over one year.

We have worked closely with some of the largest PvP guilds in the game. For the last 10 months we have been in the Blood Pact alliance, playing on EU servers on LiF:MMO and LiF:YO. During our time with BP we have contributed to their success by offering leadership, siege expertise and large scale battle experience, while providing veteran presence in high stress situations.

With the news of NA servers going live in CBT#5 we have taken a close look at the political and military landscape of the NA community. We see many familiar groups that have been waiting patiently for NA servers along with new rising guilds looking to cement their place as top guilds in the MMO. Many veteran Life is Feudal guilds have not survived to this point and have faded due to inactivity or lack of leadership. We are proud to be where we are now and we are ready for OBT. That said it is in our best interests as a majority NA guild to play on the NA servers when the game goes live.

For us the beginning of OBT will be a fresh start for everyone we have encountered on Life is Feudal regardless of previous conflicts or rivalries. In some cases our closest rivals have ended up becoming some of our strongest allies. To our old friends we look forward to forging new alliances with you as we shape the NA server’s political landscape together. To our old enemies you may continue to find yourself our rivals and enemies, but understand this is entirely in your hands. The NA servers will provide a clean slate for several groups; we would like to forge the future together and those that would seek to subvert these efforts will find themselves our enemies once again.

Lastly, I'd like to thank all of our friends in Vanirs, La Orden, Prosperity, BIA, DNO, SoO, and XT. It's been a hell of a lot of fun fighting with you and experiencing the evolution of this game over the past 10 months. We wish you the best in OBT.

gl hf :beer:

Agonyscurse

Post by Agonyscurse » 02 Nov 2017, 18:30

gl hf :beer:

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics