Low Level Clothes ?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Low Level Clothes ?

Post by sunleader » 04 Dec 2017, 17:47

There a way to make low level Clothes/Armor ?

So far the only Crafting of Armor I found is like Tier 3 and Tier 4 Skills.
Are you Supposed to Run around Naked till your pretty much at Max Skills ????
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Hodo
True Believer

Re: Low Level Clothes ?

Post by Hodo » 04 Dec 2017, 20:11

Sunleader wrote:There a way to make low level Clothes/Armor ?

If you plan on crafting them yourself, well yeah.

But you get rags which provide some protection, and you can make shoes, "gloves" and a hat at pretty low levels.

As for actual armor, well you can wear armor at level 30 in most combat skills. You just need someone make it for you.

I know teamwork...

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 04 Dec 2017, 20:14

Hodo wrote:
Sunleader wrote:There a way to make low level Clothes/Armor ?

If you plan on crafting them yourself, well yeah.

But you get rags which provide some protection, and you can make shoes, "gloves" and a hat at pretty low levels.

As for actual armor, well you can wear armor at level 30 in most combat skills. You just need someone make it for you.

I know teamwork...

Well its more about Generally Crafting it.

I mean come on.
There needs to be some Low Level Clothes People can Make lol

Since when is Armor Restricted to Max Level Players
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Hodo
True Believer

Post by Hodo » 04 Dec 2017, 20:53

Sunleader wrote:Well its more about Generally Crafting it.

I mean come on.

Hmm... it isnt restricted to max level players.

Crafting of armor is an actual hard skill in real life. Not something you can do with no training.

The armor in game can be worn by anyone with the minimum requirements. All novice armor can be worn at level 30 in the respective combat skill. Which is easy to achieve, most players actually start with their combat skills there at creation.

Then you have clothes, actual clothes, you start with a set of rags. They are pretty good all things considered. They weigh next to nothing and give pretty decent protection for just "clothes".

As for the crafting of clothes, that is a bit of a high tier skill. I hate that it is in the hunting line, and feel it should be in artisan. BUT seeing as the skill of tailoring in real life is REALLY challenging, I know because I live with a seamstress. She hand sews 90% of the medieval recreation clothes we wear or she sells to clients in the organization I am in. It can take weeks for her to finish some garments.

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 05 Dec 2017, 03:47

Hodo wrote:
Sunleader wrote:Well its more about Generally Crafting it.

I mean come on.

Hmm... it isnt restricted to max level players.

Crafting of armor is an actual hard skill in real life. Not something you can do with no training.

The armor in game can be worn by anyone with the minimum requirements. All novice armor can be worn at level 30 in the respective combat skill. Which is easy to achieve, most players actually start with their combat skills there at creation.

Then you have clothes, actual clothes, you start with a set of rags. They are pretty good all things considered. They weigh next to nothing and give pretty decent protection for just "clothes".

As for the crafting of clothes, that is a bit of a high tier skill. I hate that it is in the hunting line, and feel it should be in artisan. BUT seeing as the skill of tailoring in real life is REALLY challenging, I know because I live with a seamstress. She hand sews 90% of the medieval recreation clothes we wear or she sells to clients in the organization I am in. It can take weeks for her to finish some garments.

Is it ?
No Offense.
But I have never Learned anything in that Direction.
But I could easily make some Leather Armor by simply taking someone Linecloth and Sewing Leather Pieces onto it.

Sure if you want something that looks like proper clothes.
Its pretty hard.
But Even I can make a Rough Shirt when I got some Cloth and then Stitch Leather onto it for Granting some Protection.

Which is by the way what most Peasants going to War made.
After all none of them could hope to Afford Real Armor made by a Craftsmen.
So they usually would just take their Cheap Clothes and Sew Leather or Hides onto it. :)
Of course that was just Leather from Hides. Not Hardened or anything. But while of course being nowhere close to the Armor made by Craftsmen it was still good enough to give you some Protection :P

Anyways.
Its a Game.
So I think we need some Low level Clothes.
Even if its just Rags with 3 holes lol

Return to Newcomer Section