Can only Package Owners Play the Game ?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Can only Package Owners Play the Game ?

Post by sunleader » 05 Dec 2017, 10:38

I assumed we had Entered Open Beta now.
And that now everyone could Join the Noob Island to Check out the Game.

But it seems my Friend cant really do that.

Is it not Open to other People yet ?
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

AngelusDD
Beta Tester

Re: Can only Package Owners Play the Game ?

Post by AngelusDD » 05 Dec 2017, 11:52

as far as i know it is for the moment open only to pack owners & YO owners.

but there will be an opening to steam in a few weeks. i think beginning of 2018 is targeted for that.
once all major issues/stability issues are fixed.

Supherin

Post by Supherin » 06 Dec 2017, 01:25

I have own LIF your own for a while now but purchased it through steam. Does that still count as owning to get into the beta? Im having trouble playing MMO it keeps asking me if I want to buy it or am I doing something wrong?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 06 Dec 2017, 14:20

Supherin wrote:I have own LIF your own for a while now but purchased it through steam. Does that still count as owning to get into the beta? Im having trouble playing MMO it keeps asking me if I want to buy it or am I doing something wrong?

This guide should help - https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005686949

Velius

Post by Velius » 06 Dec 2017, 22:54

Supherin wrote:I have own LIF your own for a while now but purchased it through steam. Does that still count as owning to get into the beta? Im having trouble playing MMO it keeps asking me if I want to buy it or am I doing something wrong?

You need to sign into the website and the launcher via Steam and not an email address after first linking your LiF and Steam accounts through the account management.

On the login screens for both there will be a Steam icon, click that and complete the sign in on the site you are redirected to. Never put in your email.

Return to Newcomer Section