How Do I Fix The Hotbar?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Zoomtrauma

How Do I Fix The Hotbar?

Post by Zoomtrauma » 08 Dec 2017, 19:24

I've lost two of my equip abilities because I dragged a weapon into them thinking that would just allow me to draw it, but now it only equips and un-equips it. I'm missing the default options on 1 and 2 in the hotbar.

Velius

Re: How Do I Fix The Hotbar?

Post by Velius » 08 Dec 2017, 23:58

Zoomtrauma wrote:I've lost two of my equip abilities because I dragged a weapon into them thinking that would just allow me to draw it, but now it only equips and un-equips it. I'm missing the default options on 1 and 2 in the hotbar.

Easy fix.

Head to Combat skills tab, Militia (Guy with a pitchfork)

Under Militia 0 you will find all of the draw actions, as well as flee and yield if those ever get lost. Drag them directly from the skills tab onto the respective spots on the hotbars and you are good to go.

Also, the different hotbars all have different hotkeys attached to them, so you can have quick-equip commands on another bar and still use them without switching whichever hotbar you have displayed. Handy for switching weapons on the fly, having commands for several combat styles at the ready, or pulling out a torch if you see a wolf.

Return to Newcomer Section