Hi New to the MMO and needing advice

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Fpukmccormick

Hi New to the MMO and needing advice

Post by Fpukmccormick » 14 Dec 2017, 22:05

Hi I have just downloaded the MMO and looking for Advice about server choice i will be going on the EU server and just wondering how the servers are?does Epeland have a decent player base?and how is the role-play on there any advice appreciated I am also looking for ppl to play with :D

Velius

Re: Hi New to the MMO and needing advice

Post by Velius » 17 Dec 2017, 04:19

While I play on NA I will occasionally have a look at the EU servers when we have an outage to see if it is our tile, NA, or the entire game that is down. Here is what I have noticed:

EU has a decent population, and would likely have a larger population than NA if it were not split into the two servers. It seems large enough to sustain a healthy economy and good player relations.

Epeland has a far, far lower population. Oftentimes there are less players online than in our total guild roster. This will make trade, war, and general human obtains much more difficult and may impede progress as if no group occupies a given region, there would be no one to trade regional resources for that location.

Now, as I said I play on NA. The actual experience on there two servers may be far different than my presumptions as all I see is a snapshot of users online at a given moment. I will happily defer to any player of these servers who can account for the in-game play experience, but I wanted to share what I have noticed in order to get you some bit of information.

Return to Newcomer Section