Social Support

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Fiyga

Social Support

Post by Fiyga » 07 Apr 2014, 14:54

Hey LiF!

I was wondering if LiF or the devs of LiF have any social connections. Anything with like twitter or facebook? I don't have the funds to support the game financially, but I would definitely love to support it socially. If you guys are connected with any of those, please link them here. Thanks.

Ando

Saxxon

Re: Social Support

Post by Saxxon » 07 Apr 2014, 15:41

Fiyga

Post by Fiyga » 07 Apr 2014, 20:38

Nice. I liked it. I have also be promoting LiF like crazy on Twitter. I've gotten a good bit of retweet's and fav's.

On forward with success! =)

I am super excited to play this game! Can't wait until the early access is released.

Neosn

Post by Neosn » 14 Apr 2014, 10:32

Along with reaching out to others over the socials, I was wondering if we would have social support in game as well. Will LIF have a world chat? I've seen it in Wurm, and it was one of my favorite parts about the game because it worked so well, and so few games had it.

Saxxon

Post by Saxxon » 14 Apr 2014, 11:46

There will be no global chat like most games have. There will be area, local, kingdom and guild chat afaik.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 14 Apr 2014, 12:41

I don't know how global chat would work in an MMO where supposedly hundreds or thousands write in there all the time.

I remember in PlanetSide1 there was global chat for people in your faction if you're a very high ranking player to make stratigical announcements.

OO_Zoe

Post by OO_Zoe » 14 Apr 2014, 17:21

Siegbert wrote:I don't know how global chat would work in an MMO where supposedly hundreds or thousands write in there all the time.

I remember in PlanetSide1 there was global chat for people in your faction if you're a very high ranking player to make stratigical announcements.

I played Planetside 2 with my clan, OO. They still have different types of chat in game but the global is gone, everything is based on proximity or region now.
immortality awaits, in Asgard's hall I'll guarantee
in the ranks of the brave, you'll have a place if you follow me

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 14 Apr 2014, 18:14

OO_Zoe wrote:
Siegbert wrote:I don't know how global chat would work in an MMO where supposedly hundreds or thousands write in there all the time.

I played Planetside 2 with my clan, OO. They still have different types of chat in game but the global is gone, everything is based on proximity or region now.

I think it would be too crowded by now since infinitely more people play PS2 compared to PS1 as it's more advertized for and free2play.

OO_Zoe

Post by OO_Zoe » 14 Apr 2014, 20:29

Siegbert wrote:
OO_Zoe wrote:

I think it would be too crowded by now since infinitely more people play PS2 compared to PS1 as it's more advertized for and free2play.
Oh yeah and don't get my wrong it is still full of trolls. There are also the try hard twelve year olds...those are kind of funny.
immortality awaits, in Asgard's hall I'll guarantee
in the ranks of the brave, you'll have a place if you follow me

Return to General Discussion