Trying to recruit friends-- video suggestions

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Grozer

Trying to recruit friends-- video suggestions

Post by Grozer » 23 Dec 2017, 22:34

So I just got the game and really like the direction it is going. I'm trying to get some friends onboard but, being oldschool pvpers, they have never heard of this game and are skeptical based on the mixed steam reviews (such as.... "I have >1k hours played and the game sucks"). More new players can only help the future of the community so Im looking for help:

1) How would you describe this game to someone who has played many pvp titles but has zero knowledge of this game? I tell them it's like Rust meets Eve Online. Obviously that's not a perfect description... is there a better one?

2) Does anyone have any favorite videos on Youtube or wherever that highlight the features and pvp of the game?

Thanks!

Velius

Re: Trying to recruit friends-- video suggestions

Post by Velius » 23 Dec 2017, 22:54

"Imagine if someone re-made the original version of Ultima Online and put it in a historical setting without magic or monsters but with all the intense PvP, land wars, and sandbox freedoms."

As for videos, there's not a lot out now that showcase MMO in particular. Most focus on LiF:YO which is much smaller scale, different UI, and for the bulk of them, feature now outdated mechanics. You'll likely see a lot of new promo videos surface soon.

Grozer

Re: Trying to recruit friends-- video suggestions

Post by Grozer » 25 Dec 2017, 02:48

That is perfect. Hopefully someone starts putting out some decent Youtube content.

Return to Newcomer Section